Reduced ticket prices next Tuesday (1 Viewer)

Matty_CCFC

How low can they go?
Against top of Division Leyton Orient next Tuesday tickets are £11 for adults.

We are a laughing stock.

Not a fan of TF but his head must be very mixed up at present. how on earth can they carry on like this?

The FL should step in and put them out of there misery and insist they talk to ACL.

edgy

Yeah, dam them for reducing prices! Surely they should be increased. I'm fuming.

ajsccfc

There may be a huge list of reasons people would laugh about the club, but discounted tickets would be way down the list.

Voice_of_Reason

Surely this shows for certain that not only KCIC and NOPM are having an effect but over 14,000 supporters (who were on the march/signed the petition) are not going to travel to Northampton - irrespective of ticket price ? Time for Joy and Tim to wake up and smell the coffee, swallow their pride and approach ACL before it's too late. Commercial suicide if they continue the way they are ?

Monners

They will end up offering to pay us to go soon. Just imagining Sisu starting to pay off my overdraft (the finances make me feel a bit like a distressed business though, so pretty apt)

Last edited:

Covstu

Absolute scum they are! They have also installed a turnstile on the hill and charged £3 per ticket

Grendel

Absolute scum they are! They have also installed a turnstile on the hill and charged £3 per ticket

That'll make them an extra £15 then

bigfatronssba

There may be a huge list of reasons people would laugh about the club, but discounted tickets would be way down the list.

The fact there will be no more than 1500 home fans there despite discounted tickets is a joke though.

smileycov

Facebook User
Surely this shows for certain that not only KCIC and NOPM are having an effect but over 14,000 supporters (who were on the march/signed the petition) are not going to travel to Northampton - irrespective of ticket price ? Time for Joy and Tim to wake up and smell the coffee, swallow their pride and approach ACL before it's too late. Commercial suicide if they continue the way they are ?

Or they could continue with the raised Middle finger approach and sell some players in January and make money that way!!

torchomatic

What you call a joke I call evidence that the boycott is working and having an affect. I thought that's what the aim was. So rather than moaning people should be happy about the discounted prices.

The fact there will be no more than 1500 home fans there despite discounted tickets is a joke though.

bigfatronssba

What you call a joke I call evidence that the boycott is working and having an affect. I thought that's what the aim was. So rather than moaning people should be happy about the discounted prices.

I don't think anyone is moaning, just that they can lower them as much as they want as the price isn't the issue. I think most of us happy to see this as evidence its working.

Covstu

i think the frustration is that everyone wants to support the team and doesnt have that chance (or wont take it on principle). They have gone quiet again after Joy's little speech though havent they??

fernandopartridge

How low can they go?
Against top of Division Leyton Orient next Tuesday tickets are £11 for adults.

We are a laughing stock.

Not a fan of TF but his head must be very mixed up at present. how on earth can they carry on like this?

The FL should step in and put them out of there misery and insist they talk to ACL.

The insistence should be on ACL talking to then. PWKH said the conversation was over on here didn't he?

skybluetony176

The insistence should be on ACL talking to then. PWKH said the conversation was over on here didn't he?

i think i read that differently to you. i took it as the conversations was over because Shitsu had publicly stated that they have moved on. Not the other way round, so again this puts the insistence back in shitsu court.

stubby1976

Or they could continue with the raised Middle finger approach and sell some players in January and make money that way!!

But sisu have the money to offset any losses incurred from lack of ticket sales. So why would they need to make money from sales of players? Tim fisher has never in past tried to deceive fans , has he ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Nick

Administrator
What bastards putting the prices down... if they put them up they are wrong and down they are wrong..

fernandopartridge

i think i read that differently to you. i took it as the conversations was over because Shitsu had publicly stated that they have moved on. Not the other way round, so again this puts the insistence back in shitsu court.

TF's statement about moving on came after the 'best and final offer' stuff iirc. Not that I'm really bothered I hold both parties equally accountable.

squeeky bum time for fisher and he flinched first. wonder how much the tickets will be for next months home game against rotherham.... which is also on a tuesday night

RFC

Simple really either accept the circumstances and come along to Sixfields and witness and enjoy he best football I've seen for almost 20 years and experience a great atmosphere or 'miss-out'!
At a bargain price to boot, know where I'll be a week tonight. PUSB!

Monners

Simple really either accept the circumstances and come along to Sixfields and witness and enjoy he best football I've seen for almost 20 years and experience a great atmosphere or 'miss-out'!

You certainly seem to have a full grasp of the issue. Are you sure that you are on the right thread (or forum even).

think we have sisu pete, lol

Users who are viewing this thread