Reda (1 Viewer)

cmoncity

Fair play to reda burgey and ivor yesterday for sitting with the fans in block15. They were great joining in with the songs etc. Even if the club/TM suggested it or reda made the call himself it was a great PR move and jjst great to see happen. I do think Reda cares about the club wether we keep him next season i dont know. But great to see yesterday.Fair play

ConnorDevine

nice gesture to do the starbucks thing too, listening to him speak I think the guy is a really model footballer, honest, passionate and respects that the fans are an essential part, I think the sheffield wednesday thing was fine personally and that the fans are hurting from this season and just wanted something to get annoyed at

SkyBlueRuffian

nice gesture to do the starbucks thing too, listening to him speak I think the guy is a really model footballer, honest, passionate and respects that the fans are an essential part, I think the sheffield wednesday thing was fine personally and that the fans are hurting from this season and just wanted something to get annoyed at
Correct. If we'd have beaten Doncaster it wouldn't have been an issue.

joemercersaces

I thought it was fantastic to see him, Ivor and Lee walking up to the scoreboard and joining in. Great for fans young and old and not something you see every week. So will Wednesday fans now be slating him for doing that? Some might. Top man.

Grendel

I guess he needs to start showing some interest. Contract renewal time.

Bob Latchford

Hmmmmmm. maybe he was thanking the fans for paying his wages after his ''Loyal '' service throughout the season .

Voice_of_Reason

Most Sky Blues Supporters are aware of the bond we have with Sheffield Wednesday - Reda has a bond too with both clubs. Fair play to him

Nick

Administrator
Don't most model footballers play football?

Sterling Archer

Loving the cynicism on here. What joyless existences some of you must have.

"Cov players go and sit with the fans for final home game of the season, how can I turn this into a negative?"

Oh to be contrary for contraries sake.

Users who are viewing this thread