Reda (again) out for 3 weeks (1 Viewer)

Greggs

History doesn't suggest any change in the pattern either.

Hobo

Had an accident with scissors wrapping presents? We will miss his positives, but he does have a history of being injury prone.

pusbccfc

Realistically it shouldn't be such a loss as he does make some clangers.

For some reason, though, when he's out the team play shit!

runner

Hamstring injury ... but I agree with other posters, less confident now about a result tomorrow, for some reason he is the gel that moulds the team ... without him, we lose shape and team confidence overall ... over this busiest of periods, a nightmare that he's out until the New Year ... City's luck again eh ?

SkyBlueSid

His record shows that we will do well to get him to play in half the games. Johnson is hardly the first crock we have signed over the years. Our history is littered with them. At least he isn't as dodgy as Keith O'Neill.

Kingokings204

Throws tomorrow into doubt as in the result. Need to win without him. I only have to look at scunthorpe away and see how big he is.

Paxman II

On the face of it seems bad news. Isn't he our leading scorer? But I guess with Haynes back where he belongs and Madine confident with Nouble chomping at the bit it will really al boil down to that midfield choice by SP again and how much we want it?!!
If we want to harbour any ambition of a play off spot we must be winning these games....

stupot07

We have not won a league game without johnson this season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

chiefdave

SP really needs to get some wins without Reda playing or the pressure will be back on big time. A win tomorrow and we will hopefully be nearer the playoffs than relegation with the bonus of removing the 'we can't win without Reda' issue. Lose and will the players start believing they can't actually win without him?

stupot07

Completely agree CD. It will be a tight game, they have the second best defence in the league.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Gint11

So every 5 games he misses 3 through injury, is a match winner in 1 and costs us in the other! Never dull with Reda!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread