Reckord Recalled (1 Viewer)

stupot07

They're probably annoyed he isn't getting a look in and that Clarke was preferred to him prior to signing Adams.

Astute

They're probably annoyed he isn't getting a look in and that Clarke was preferred to him prior to signing Adams.

Why be annoyed? He can't get in their side either

SkyBlueScottie

Reckord was doing well until the 1st round of the cup, Robins was continually telling him to carry the ball forward, he didnt do it, in the 2nd half he had a clear flank Robins once again told him to get up the line he passed it short to Moussa and stood still. Robins turned around in disgust told the bench to get him off..... Not seen since.

Otis

Reckord was doing well until the 1st round of the cup, Robins was continually telling him to carry the ball forward, he didnt do it, in the 2nd half he had a clear flank Robins once again told him to get up the line he passed it short to Moussa and stood still. Robins turned around in disgust told the bench to get him off..... Not seen since.

Yep, saw that too. Wasn't towing the company line so was thrown to the Wolves.

Sent from my KIS using Tapatalk 2

Baginton

he is a quality player, calm on the ball and has good vision, thanks for everything Jamie, good luck back at Wolves and whatever your future holds.

dongonzalos

On my phone I can't write *like* on its own. Anything less than about 12 characters and my message won't post.

Bit easier just tell Otis I liked the comment, I am sure he is not desperate for his like stats :)

Users who are viewing this thread