Reading 3-0 Coventry. (Post-match) (1 Viewer)

CovInEssex

Very very poor first half, slight improvement 2nd.

Lads, there are still points to be won this season?

skyblueprincess

i am so deflated ... SHOCKING PLAY ... but had to giggle at Morrison, the sky blue geezer lol

CovInEssex

I heard about his 'David Haye' moment. Had to laugh, although he is a passionate player.

In other news, time for a new signature their Vicki? :D

SuperFred

Really was a terrible first half performance, not 1 chance and probably should have been more than 3 goals down.

Second half was a slight improvement, at least we created chances and kept a clean sheet?

Overall, a terrible performance and to be honest I can't see us picking up more than 2 points in the rest of the season, probably enough to keep us in this league for another season with no progress what so ever.

Dimi_Konstantflapalot

Hi guys, new user another defect from 606...

Recurring theme here, again I agree one of the poorest first halfs I've seen in a while, thought the back 4 apart from McPake (and Hussey in spells) were shambolic, no shape in the midfield which resulted in no service to the "front 3".

We were better in the 2nd half when we went 4-4-2, had about a 10 minute spell at the start of the 2nd half where we looked better, but lost momentum after the Clinton fracas and match petered out.

Difficult to pick out any stand out performers from that shite, McPake was ok, thought Gunnarsson looked like he wanted to battle, Sears was enthusiastic and that was about it. Just simply not good enough and I can't see us picking up more than 1 more point before the end of the season.

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
Was in work saw sky sports was really pissed off threw my ceral box off the wall aswell lol its so frustrating.

6 Generations

Cookie,
i thought that we would beat Plymouth, Sheffield Wednesday and Derby.
I think we will stay up by the skin of our teeth again this season, but i fear it will be more down to the inadequacies of those teams below us, rather than our own current capabilities. I just hope that Coleman is given more funds in order to complete 'His squad' and i expect no less than a sustained season long challenge for the top six next season, without spells of 10 and 7 games without a win. I am tired of 'False Dawns'.

I am so disappointed that we have collapsed yet again, that Leicester can again look forward to a Wembley trip, that Reading and Doncaster and Barnsley, and even Ipswich have caught and over taken us!!!

Next season could be my last

Reading 3 City 0???
I saw the Harry Shaw coach parked at the Madejski - not sure if the team turned up though!!
Complete shambles in defence and still wondering why Hussey was substituted - every Reading goal and threat came from their left because they did their homework and found city's weakest link - Wright

Users who are viewing this thread