Reaction at the End (1 Viewer)

KG7

Very respectful and muted response from the players at the end of the game. One of the few moments of the season that I looked at the players and thought 'thats how I want a cov player to act'. there was clearly an acknowledgement that it's been a pitiful season but also respect for Crawley. They'd clearly been drilled, but it was good to see, especially when JOB told a photographer to fuck off when he asked for a picture of him celebrating.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
In the main, Crawley did deserve the respect. Not nice for anyone to go through.

However the one bloke who was to our left (seated stand) who was giving it the biggun and even had the cheek to say 'Cov are shit!' Deserved all he and his team got. Even if he did have a point :D

Johnnythespider

In the main, Crawley did deserve the respect. Not nice for anyone to go through.

However the one bloke who was to our left (seated stand) who was giving it the biggun and even had the cheek to say 'Cov are shit!' Deserved all he and his team got. Even if he did have a point :D
There's always one isn't there

pusbccfc

Yeah, the players all went to the opposition to offer their commiserations.

Surreal atmosphere at the end, one end was ecstatic and the other was deflated.

KG7

To be fair to the club, when it comes to securing survival on the final day, our record would beat anyone else's.

Gaz71

I was on the receiving end of that guy for the last 10 minutes of the game and he was telling me he was going to beat me up outside and giving me the w️ sign and asked me to meet him at an address after the game?? The poor steward sat between us apologised and wished us good luck for next season great result for us today and let's get Mowbray signed on and clear out the shit

Users who are viewing this thread