Ratings (1 Viewer)

Sbarcher

Caesar 9
Burge 6
The rest can fight it out between 2s and 3s.
If they can't give a toss, don't see why I should.

Sbarcher

Come on, Caesar played a blinder!

westofrayne

Caesar 9
Burge 6
The rest can fight it out between 2s and 3s.
If they can't give a toss, don't see why I should.

Burge 6.5 - not much he could do with the clowns in front of him, 2 excellent saves before HT to keep the score down
3 - Defence - first 35 mins looks like they had just left the pub after an all nighter. rest of game - 4 -OK at best.

2 - Midfield - oh dear god was this a bet who could play worse. could not put more than 1 pass together, if they did it was to an Oxford player

Forwards - Sordell OK is (3), wright (2) - total waste of wages, needs to learn to run, then sprint back to West Brom, Lamy (1) - needs to leave never cut out for English game, needs to move to a league where they don't tackle.

Penis - did he watch the game at Ricoh ??? Oxford were going to play one way, long ball, tough tackling, dominate and chase down every ball. so why the fuck did he send his team out with no fight in them. twat.

Caesar 10 - best entertainment of the day. watching this and the Oxford players passing the ball between them with the dog chasing it. fast forward 5 mins dog decides to chase the balls our subs were playing with cue our players running to the side of the pitch leaving the ball. this says a lot about the mind set of our squad, wimps.

To the guy who lost in after there 3rd goal went in going mad screaming abuse, directly in front of children and my son GF who was attending her first game. you my care, like the rest of us, but engage brain before mouth. and no the players are not proud or interested in Coventry as a city, just here to play and make money.

This has to rank amongst the worst displays I've seen in 49 years supporting City along side losing 5-1 to Tranmere away in the league cup, Sutton Utd, Luton in FACUP at Filbert street and a few other I have blocked out.

pastythegreat

Burge 6.5 - not much he could do with the clowns in front of him, 2 excellent saves before HT to keep the score down
3 - Defence - first 35 mins looks like they had just left the pub after an all nighter. rest of game - 4 -OK at best.

2 - Midfield - oh dear god was this a bet who could play worse. could not put more than 1 pass together, if they did it was to an Oxford player

Forwards - Sordell OK is (3), wright (2) - total waste of wages, needs to learn to run, then sprint back to West Brom, Lamy (1) - needs to leave never cut out for English game, needs to move to a league where they don't tackle.

Penis - did he watch the game at Ricoh ??? Oxford were going to play one way, long ball, tough tackling, dominate and chase down every ball. so why the fuck did he send his team out with no fight in them. twat.

Caesar 10 - best entertainment of the day. watching this and the Oxford players passing the ball between them with the dog chasing it. fast forward 5 mins dog decides to chase the balls our subs were playing with cue our players running to the side of the pitch leaving the ball. this says a lot about the mind set of our squad, wimps.

To the guy who lost in after there 3rd goal went in going mad screaming abuse, directly in front of children and my son GF who was attending her first game. you my care, like the rest of us, but engage brain before mouth. and no the players are not proud or interested in Coventry as a city, just here to play and make money.

This has to rank amongst the worst displays I've seen in 49 years supporting City along side losing 5-1 to Tranmere away in the league cup, Sutton Utd, Luton in FACUP at Filbert street and a few other I have blocked out.
Sounds like the guy who was directly behind me on the back row! He had blatantly put far too much powder up his nose before kick off and was angry at the entire world! I'm sure my 8 year old son has got himself a whole array of bad language to teach his mates at school tomorrow! Our players were nonces, their players were cunts, our fans were cunts for not singing then they were nonces for singing the wrong songs, their fans were all a bunch of noncing cunts and the whole world were cunts, or were they nonces?
I think you get my drift

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

idm1975

Sounds like the guy who was directly behind me on the back row! He had blatantly put far too much powder up his nose before kick off and was angry at the entire world! I'm sure my 8 year old son has got himself a whole array of bad language to teach his mates at school tomorrow! Our players were nonces, their players were cunts, our fans were cunts for not singing then they were nonces for singing the wrong songs, their fans were all a bunch of noncing cunts and the whole world were cunts, or were they nonces?
I think you get my drift

Yeah sorry about that

logjoe

It comes to something when the fattest man on the pitch for them was given man of the match and he was running rings around our players

CJ_covblaze

I'd not only give Wright 1/10 I'd also say it was his best performance of the season.

MusicDating

Euro 2016 Prediction League Champion!!
I think you get my drift

Different bloke, but exactly the same experience for my 8yo. Think I'll say he's got tourettes if he gets sent home from school today...

Users who are viewing this thread