Ratings (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Sheaf motm

Moore and Hamer dog shit

Robins, whats with those shit changes at 3-2 down? Awful Game Management.

SheafIsGod

Palmer will be the Tavares of this season. 2 minute cameos if he’s lucky in games that are crying out for a change.

Harry_Walker

Moore 3-nothing to say
Hyam 5- meh
Fadz 5-meh
Panzo 4- got beat far too many times today, looks awful in the air
Dabo 4- absolutely awful, some fans had the audacity to claim he's one of the best RWB's in the league
Bidwell 6- better, probably our MOTM
Hamer 2- Petulant, even with the red card out of consideration he's far below his standard in both games this season
Sheaf 6- decent
Allen 5- energetic as always but not capable of affecting the match
Gyokeres 4- too greedy
Gooden 6- good goal but not much else. Him and Gyok look a poor partnership for me

Eccles/Tavares N/A

Robins 3- Poor management, let the game slip away with no changes until the 88th minute even when the game turned towards the back end of the first half

Blind-Faith

Moore 4
Dabo 6
Hyam 7
Mcfadz 7
Panzo 6
Bidwell 7
Sheaf 8 MOTM
Hamer 2
Allen 7
Godden 7
Vik 7

2 players + 1 manager let us down today, we all know who the 2 players are and Robins is an absolute legend of this football club , but not bringing any fresh legs on until the 88th minutes when we’re down to 10 and absolutely shattered has got to be up there as one of-the worst mistakes he’s made since he’s been here

stupot07

Moore 4
Dabo 5
Hyam 6
McFadzean 6
Panzo 6
Bidwell 8
Sheaf 8 MOTM
Hamer 4
Allen 6
Godden 6
Gyokeres 6

Subs not on long enough

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

stay_up_skyblues

Moore 4
Dabo 6
Hyam 7
Mcfadz 7
Panzo 6
Bidwell 7
Sheaf 8 MOTM
Hamer 2
Allen 7
Godden 7
Vik 7

2 players + 1 manager let us down today, we all know who the 2 players are and Robins is an absolute legend of this football club , but not bringing any fresh legs on until the 88th minutes when we’re down to 10 and absolutely shattered has got to be up there as one of-the worst mistakes he’s made since he’s been here

Ratings spot on.

BackRoomRummermill

Moore 3-nothing to say
Hyam 5- meh
Fadz 5-meh
Dabo 4- absolutely awful, some fans had the audacity to claim he's one of the best RWB's in the league
Hamer 2- Petulant, even with the red card out of consideration he's far below his standard in both games this season
Sheaf 6- decent
Gyokeres 4- too greedy
Gooden 6- good goal but not much else. Him and Gyok look a poor partnership for me

Eccles/Tavares N/A

Robins 3- Poor management, let the game slip away with no changes until the 88th minute even when the game turned towards the back end of the first half

agree

Jamesimus

Moore 3-nothing to say
Hyam 5- meh
Fadz 5-meh
Sheaf 6- decent
Gyokeres 4- too greedy

Eccles/Tavares N/A

Baffling ratings

Brighton Sky Blue

Moore 5 a solid keeper usually but an even worse error in judgement than his last one
Dabo 6
McF 7
Hyam 6
Panzo 6
Sheaf 6 for Christ's sake man shoot
Hamer 4 along with Moore owes the rest an apology
Allen 6
Godden 7
Gyo 8 MOTM never stopped being a thorn in the opposition's side, took them on almost singlehandedly at times. Talk of selling him is bonkers unless the club's survival is at risk.

Subs N/A

To lose that from the position we were in is unacceptable particularly seeing as we allowed ourselves a spanking on Wednesday to keep players fresh. Another bang average opposition is left thanking their lucky stars

Calista

Good performance bar a number of needless errors, throwing away three points against a poor side. What a terrible week.

Moore 5 Fine all round apart from the obvious howler, and keepers can’t afford big mistakes
Hyam 6 Did his job
Fadz 8 Wish he was in his twenties, we could build around him for years
Panzo 6 Big upgrade on JCS, but hated his ‘hands behind the back’ routine for their winner. Just go to the man.
Dabo 6 As usual, good with the ball but defensively not always the best
Bidwell 6 Looking more and more solid
Sheaf 7 A very good midfielder at this level
Hamer 4 Never really got why he’s counted as one of the ‘big 3’, very good at times but Mr. Unreliable
Allen 7 Fine game, so much so that we didn’t miss COH. Worked hard but failed to close down for the equaliser.
Godden 7 Great goal, did little wrong
Gyokeres 8 How some people think we’d gain by taking money for him is beyond me

steve101

Moore 5 (played well with the exception of a game-changing stupid decision)

Dabo 6 (worked hard but two many errors)

Hyam 8 (solid and goal-saving block)

McFadzean 8 (solid and used the ball well)

Panzo 6 (struggled at times and reacted slowly to final goal)

Bidwell 8 motm (probably his best game for us. Great assist)

Hamer 5 (stupid risky challenge leading to red. Apart from his corners he was not on his game)

Sheaf 8 (broke up play and some great foraging forward. Unfortunately his finishing did not get close to the rest of his performance)

Allen 8 (did not stop running. Some key passes too)

Godden 7 (made the finish look easier than it was. Natural finisher)

Gyokeres 8 (tireless and at times ran them ragged. Wished he would release the ball sooner on occasions)

clint van damme

what bollocks? Ignore the fact he drove the move forward to there in the first place? Why did none of the other 6 defensive players deal with it? Fat Hamer couldn’t keep up? Maybe ifollow doesn’t show you these things

So if you drive a move forward you can't give the ball away cheaply? HAHA!

coop

Hamer banned for 3 games now I think when we are short on numbers in midfield utter twat.

Essexrobbie

I know hindsight's a wonderful thing but why or why wasn't Hamer subbed before he could get himself sent off. He's always going to catch people late and having a whole half to do it but expecting him not to do anything else silly just seems like madness.

JPG77

Moore 2 unforgivable mistake
Dabo 6
Mcfadz 8
Hyam 7
Panzo 6
Bidwell 8
Sheaf 8
Hamer 3 stupid fouls all the time
Allen 7
Godden 7
Gyokeres 8 if we lose him we are gone
Robins 3 so hot today but didnt make changes early enough, godden should have made way for an extra midfielder

Evo1883

I don't normally involve myself with the whole SUB SUB SUB overreaction on here , but today was a ACTUAL time where moaning about lack of subs was justified

Evo1883

In regards to sheaf going forward , it seems obvious to me that when either sheaf or hamer go forward the other should sit in no ?

Didn't happen and the rest is history

Sick Boy

Moore 4
Dabo 5
Hyam 6
McFadzean 6
Panzo 6
Bidwell 7
Sheaf 8 MOTM
Hamer 4
Allen 6
Godden 6.5
Gyokeres 7

letsallsingtogether

Moore 3-nothing to say
Hyam 5- meh
Fadz 5-meh
Sheaf 6- decent
Gyokeres 4- too greedy

Eccles/Tavares N/A

Fadz got a meh really!
Thought he had a cracking first half.

bawtryneal

Moore 3-nothing to say
Hyam 5- meh
Fadz 5-meh
Sheaf 6- decent
Gyokeres 4- too greedy

Eccles/Tavares N/A

Did you actually go to the game.

slowpoke

I don’t do ratings if I haven’t seen the whole game, but once Hamer gets booked often early on he withdraws into his shell and becomes ineffective, it’s a problem. From the highlites I’ve seen our defence looks dodgy to say the least once under pressure, not sure what the answer is within the squad and without shipping some out to free up wages we have a problem. Panzo looks okay but is inexperienced, going forward thought we looked decent though

Users who are viewing this thread