Ratings (1 Viewer)

TTG

I'll start
Grendel - 7.5 - Converted a number of chances, good trickery and control. An outstanding hard working performance
Orca - 5 - Failed to convert a number of chances, looked lost towards the end, takes lots of time on the ball (about 6 pages)
Otis - 8 Some lovely puns towards the end, I love a good pun, just like biamou, sorry grendel.
nick - N/A Failed to make much of an impact

This. Is. A. Joke.

hill83

WaterloggedWelllitCavy-small.gif

Skybluefaz

I'll start
Grendel - 7.5 - Converted a number of chances, good trickery and control. An outstanding hard working performance
Orca - 5 - Failed to convert a number of chances, looked lost towards the end, takes lots of time on the ball (about 6 pages)
Otis - 8 Some lovely puns towards the end, I love a good pun, just like biamou, sorry grendel.
nick - N/A Failed to make much of an impact

This. Is. A. Joke.

I love a good pun, just like biamou? Is that a pun in itself that I don't get?

Marty

I quite like Grendall, says what he thinks and is fairly blunt about it, rare commodity nowadays with everyone pandering. Weather I agree or not with what he says is a different matter but as a poster on this site I can respect what he says.

TTG

Last edited:

TTG

Last edited:

TTG

TTG

Has CCfc4 etc got multiple accounts
I don't have a track record for this, but I was rushing when I sent that message so didn't have time to check it over.

Users who are viewing this thread