Mcallum 6 good first half but gotndone over in second
Dabo 7 worked hard down wing all game
Mcfadz 9 headed everythibg away. Shud have cknceded anither pen mind yoy
Rose 8 shaky syart but great 2nd half and some brill surges with bl
Hyam 8 mr reliable
Walsh 6
Kelly 8 captain marvel
Shipley 7 great goal. Secind half seemed to pass him by till sub
O hare 7 some good control and nearly scored. Pressed well enough as he is capable
Godden 5 didnt win anything or hold ball up. He does however cover alot of grass to defend

Allen 7 much needed i jection of energy
Biamou 6
Westbrooke 6

Evo1883

Marosi 7
Dabo 6
Hyam 7. 5
Mcfadzean 8
Rose 7
Mcallum 5
Kelly 7
Walsh 7.5
Shipley 6 (1 for goal)
Ohare 8.5 MOTM
Godden 7.5

ccfcway

8’s all round apart from mcfaz who I thought was immense today 9, and godden and Mcallum who weren’t quite at the races, 7

PVA

McFadz, Rose and Hyam superb.

The rest a mix of 6s and 7s.

Thought Mccallum had one of his poorer games for a long time, Donny got all their joy down his side (not having a go at him, as he's been great recently).

Paxman II

The defending was excellent second half and Mc.Fazdean gets a 10
O'Hare pure class gets a 9
Wals and kelly quietly going about crucial business and both get an 8
Wing backs limited from getting forward and they each get a 7
Shippers doing what he is capable of for 60 minutes before his heavy legs set in and gets a 7
Godden did nothing wrong, pressed well and had crumbs to feed off in this sort of game but gets a 7
Rose and Hyam both solid giving nothing away and get 8 each
Morosi had little to do but showed he was awake and dealt with everything well so 8
Allen looked lively and a great addition gets an 8
Westbrooke unable to get in the game gets a 6
Biamou did what was asked and kept their back line wary and gets a 7

All working hard for each other for 90 minutes, confidence is high and we should be talking automatics now.

Sick Boy

Marosi 7
Dabo 7
Hyam 8
McFadzean 8
Rose 7
McCallum 6
Kelly 7
Walsh 7
Shipley 7 (1 for the goal)
O'Hare 8.5
Godden 7

Gazolba

Marosi makes a massive difference over Burge.
Sunderland have now realised it as well.

Nonleagueherewecome

Marosi makes a massive difference over Burge.
Sunderland have now realised it as well.
Marosi has an amazing Slovakian accent, by 'eck....

stevefloyd

Marosi a monumental amount better than calamity, Mcallum looked knackered and should have been replaced Walsh superb and Kellys marauding right wing crosses, Godden won lots of flick ons especially for his assist to Shipley great team performance and yet another win on the road

SkyBlueCRJ

McFadz, Rose and Hyam superb.

The rest a mix of 6s and 7s.

Thought Mccallum had one of his poorer games for a long time, Donny got all their joy down his side (not having a go at him, as he's been great recently).

Really? Despite his goal he was horrendous against MK Dons, and that wasn't an isolated case either - I think he's been off the boil for a while. Don't get me wrong he's got bags of ability and suits the wing back role well but I think he needs a prolonged rest and Mason should come back into the side. He's suffering the dip most young players will experience when they feature regularly in a side, but given what's at stake this season can we afford to carry any passengers? I'm sure Robins is probably trying to get him to play through this bad spell but IMO it's beginning to drag on now and a change probably needs to be made.

fernandopartridge

Marosi 9 does it all except claim crosses
Mcallum 6 good first half but gotndone over in second
Mcfadz 9 headed everythibg away. Shud have cknceded anither pen mind yoy
Rose 8 shaky syart but great 2nd half and some brill surges with bl
Hyam 8 mr reliable
Walsh 6
Kelly 8 captain marvel
Shipley 7 great goal. Secind half seemed to pass him by till sub
O hare 7 some good control and nearly scored. Pressed well enough as he is capable
Godden 5 didnt win anything or hold ball up. He does however cover alot of grass to defend

Allen 7 much needed i jection of energy
Biamou 6
Westbrooke 6
Godden didn't win anything apart from the lovely cushioned header for Shipley for the goal

Marosi 8 very good all round
Dabo 7 great engine, sometimes caught out of position
Hyam 8 solid and carried ball out well
McFadz 9 MoM great effort today
Rose 8 ropey start, but improved a lot
McCallum 6 opposite of Rose; struggled to cope second half with Taylor&Coppinger
Walsh 7 busy, mix of great touches and loose passes.
Kelly 7 solid Kelly-style performance
O’Hare 7.5 lively, unlucky not to score; bit lightweight at times, inevitably
Shipley 7 fine goal (+1); anonymous otherwise and rightly hooked
Godden 7 worked thankless lone role hard

Allen 7 tightened things up well
Biamou 6 bashed around well enough
Westbrooke 6 ok

Ref 8 better than usual
Robins 8 subs only slightly too slow
SBA 9 great support today, and fewer idiots as well
All in all, great win!

junglej13

As most have said the three centre halves were superb. McFadzean's reading of the game is excellent. Would love to know the scouting process on Michael Rose. Any signing from the Scottish Premier League is a gamble... Let alone the Championship. He's been absolutely brilliant for us.

Esoterica

As most have said the three centre halves were superb. McFadzean's reading of the game is excellent. Would love to know the scouting process on Michael Rose. Any signing from the Scottish Premier League is a gamble... Let alone the Championship. He's been absolutely brilliant for us.
McFadzean's rating would have been very different if that pen had been given in the first half or the contact in the 2nd half hadn't been right on the edge of the box. He still walks a tight rope a lot of the time but he is important in the back 3 as Rose and Hyam are pretty timid.

mark82

Feel some of the McCallum ratings are harsh. Was really good in the first half. Granted not so good in the second half, but probably a 7 based on other ratings. Didn't think it was our best performance to be honest but we got the result.

stupot07

A game of 2 halves. Brilliant first 30 mins or so, but outplayed the rest of the game. Dug in and held on. But lack of goals were a concern again today, scored one but couldnt get the second to kill the game off meaning a very nervy second half. Big result given we've had a bit of a knack of dropping 2 points from this position a number of times this season.

Marosi 9 MOTM
Rose 7
McFadzean 7
Hyam 7
Dabo 6
McCallum 6
Walsh 6
Kelly 6
Shipley 7
O'Hare 7
Godden 5

Subs
Max 5
Allen 6
Westrbooke n/a

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Evo1883

A game of 2 halves. Brilliant first 30 mins or so, but outplayed the rest of the game. Dug in and held on. But lack of goals cost us again today. Big result given we've had a bit of a knack of dropping 2 points from this position a number of times this season.

Marosi 9 MOTM
Rose 7
McFadzean 7
Hyam 7
Dabo 6
McCallum 6
Walsh 6
Kelly 6
Shipley 7
O'Hare 7
Godden 5

Subs
Max 5
Allen 6
Westrbooke n/a

How can a lack of goals cost us when we won 1 nil?

Garryb80

A game of 2 halves. Brilliant first 30 mins or so, but outplayed the rest of the game. Dug in and held on. But lack of goals cost us again today. Big result given we've had a bit of a knack of dropping 2 points from this position a number of times this season.

Marosi 9 MOTM
Rose 7
McFadzean 7
Hyam 7
Dabo 6
McCallum 6
Walsh 6
Kelly 6
Shipley 7
O'Hare 7
Godden 5

Subs
Max 5
Allen 6
Westrbooke n/a

Very odd ratings. marosi MOM had 1 save to make all game. Shipley above Kelly and Walsh and equal to the centre halves?

Evo1883

I meant it made a nervy second half. We didnt kill the game off.

I thought despite them having more of the ball, they rarely caused our keeper any problems... It was for the most part quite comfortable

stupot07

Very odd ratings. marosi MOM had 1 save to make all game. Shipley above Kelly and Walsh and equal to the centre halves?
Marosi does more for the way we play than just make saves. He was a calming presence slowing down the game at key times and his kicking was good.

Shipley had an extra point for the goal. Otherwise he'd have at a 6 too.

larry_david

Shippers great goal but was awful the rest of the game. Godden won a few headers but not great but then it was one of those games really. Our reluctantance to pull the trigger second half was worrying.

eastwoodsdustman

Marisol 7 did what he needed
Dabo 8 good in defence and attack
McCallum 5 poor today. Needs a week or two off
Hyam 8 solid
Rose 8 solid
McFadz 9 mom
Walsh 8 excellent in the middle
Kelly 6 ok
Shipley 7 ok but extra point for goal
Ohare 8 caused them problems
Godden 8 ran tirelessly and set up goal

LincolnNick

Marisol 7 did what he needed
Dabo 8 good in defence and attack
McCallum 5 poor today. Needs a week or two off
Hyam 8 solid
Rose 8 solid
McFadz 9 mom
Walsh 8 excellent in the middle
Kelly 6 ok
Shipley 7 ok but extra point for goal
Ohare 8 caused them problems
Godden 8 ran tirelessly and set up goal

agree apart from
McCallam 7, was great in first half but exposed by Donnie formation change in second half, one of the back three should have helped him out more
Hyatt 9 MOM - he was immense in both defence and bringing the ball out from defence. Championship standard.
Godden 7 isolated in second half

eastwoodsdustman

agree apart from
McCallam 7, was great in first half but exposed by Donnie formation change in second half, one of the back three should have helped him out more
Hyatt 9 MOM - he was immense in both defence and bringing the ball out from defence. Championship standard.
Godden 7 isolated in second half
Didn’t think mccallum was great 1st half either. A couple of times he should have given the call to Shipley out wide but didn’t. He got lucky with a few first half tackles too.

TTG

Marosi 9 does it all except claim crosses
Mcallum 6 good first half but got done over in second
Mcfadz 9 headed everything away. Should have conceded another pen mind you
Rose 8 shaky start but great 2nd half and some brilliant surges forward
Hyam 8 Mr Reliable
Walsh 6
Kelly 8 Captain Marvel
Shipley 7 great goal. Second half seemed to pass him by until sub
O'hare 7 some good control and nearly scored. Pressed as well as he is capable
Godden 5 didnt win anything or hold ball up. He does however cover a lot of grass to defend

Allen 7 a much needed injection of energy
Biamou 6
Westbrooke 6
So I guess this is a weekly thing now!

Users who are viewing this thread