Mcfadzean 6
OST 6
McCallum 6
Kelly 5 poor passing
James 8 motm only player who didn’t look out of His depth v Bournemouth players
Ohare 6
Walker 6
Godden 5

Thompson 3 sorry lad but championship football is way out your league at this point

rob9872

Today was a free hit and they're a good side despite only just in play offs. In spells I thought we did ok. A bunch of 6s andc7 for James. Hamer to start Thursday though.

Adge

Marosi 5 slow off line first goal, near post 2nd
Eccles 7 thought he did ok
Pask 5 all over the place
Mcfadzean 6
OST 6
McCallum 6
Kelly 5 poor passing
James 8 motm only player who didn’t look out of His depth v Bournemouth players
Ohare 6
Walker 6
Godden 5

Thompson 3 sorry lad but championship football is way out your league at this point
Agree with that but maybe a 7 for James.

stupot07

Marosi 5
Eccles 6
Pask 5.5
McFadzean 6
Ostigard 5.5
Mccallum 5
Kelly 5
James 6.5 motm
O'Hare 5
Godden 5
Walker 6

Subs
Thompson 5
Hamer 6
Gyo 5
Baka n/a

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

stupot07

Today was a free hit and they're a good side despite only just in play offs. In spells I thought we did ok. A bunch of 6s andc7 for James. Hamer to start Thursday though.
I hate the term 'free hit'. It'a bollocks. Leeds didn't class their game today as a 'free hit' against Man City. As good as Bournemouth are on paper they are only 6th in the league.

pusbccfc

Walker looked very lively and showed some real good touches. He is definitely better in a two, shame Godden was so quiet.

James also did well, fantastic goal. We never seem to score many goals directly from free kicks.

Eccles showed some goal touches but he, Pask and Thomson were torn to shreds by their winger.

Disappointed with another goal that Marosi should have done better with.

Generally an okay performance against a team lightyears away.

Grendel

Walker looked very lively and showed some real good touches. He is definitely better in a two, shame Godden was so quiet.

James also did well, fantastic goal. We never seem to score many goals directly from free kicks.

Eccles showed some goal touches but he, Pask and Thomson were torn to shreds by their winger.

Disappointed with another goal that Marosi should have done better with.

Generally an okay performance against a team lightyears away.

they are behind Barnsley in the division

pusbccfc

they are behind Barnsley in the division

True, and you could see why because their defence looked dodgy against a weak Cov forward line. Any good attacking team would take them to pieces.

My point is clearly that they have ex-internationals and can bring in stupidly high paid players like Wilshire while still paying good money for their old Premier League players.

Good on Barnsley for proving it's not all about that.

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

I hate the term 'free hit'. It'a bollocks. Leeds didn't class their game today as a 'free hit' against Man City. As good as Bournemouth are on paper they are only 6th in the league.

I don’t think our players saw it as a “free hit” but as fans anyone expecting much from today has unrealistic expectations. Wasn’t a bad performance, we were just outclassed. Some times there’s not a lot you can do.

In terms of ratings, Kelly gets away with a lot from the majority of our fanbase. He wasn’t “terrible” today but if he was other players he’d be slaughtered. Was part of the opening goal and his passing is just not good enough for this level

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Philosopher

Marosi 5 - could have saved at least one of the goals. Distribution not brilliant.

Eccles 6 - lad did ok tbf

Pask 5 - fell on his arse for first goal. Good athlete but doesn’t look like he reads the game well.

McFadzean 6 - did ok.

Ostigard 6 - reasonable

Mccallum 7 - thought he made some good interceptions and caused a few problems with his long throws. Didn’t look out of his depth.

Kelly 5 - some wayward passes and just a bad day at the office.

James 7 - goal gets him an extra point. Didn’t do a lot wrong

O'Hare 6 - puts in the effort.

Godden 5 - couple of times should have shot rather than faff around.

Walker 5 - didn’t get back onside fast enough. This little fact often breaks down our momentum on the break.

Subs
Thompson 4 - not ready for this level.
Hamer 6 - ok
Gyo 6 - ok
Allen 5 - not his level
Baka 4 - not any level.

Hobo

How do you know if Leeds felt they had nothing to lose and just went for it? Probably was the case when they went down to 10 men.

Brighton Sky Blue

How do you know if Leeds felt they had nothing to lose and just went for it? Probably was the case when they went down to 10 men.

Because their manager wants them to play the same way against everyone. Sometimes they get carved apart, other times it pays off spectacularly. Others away at Man City and down to 10 men would probably just try and hold firm

ccfc1234

Marosi 4 - should have saved at least one of the goals. We urgently need a new no 1

Eccles 6 - impressed and has a great cross on him.

Pask 5 - poor for first goal. Should be 5th choice CB.

McFadzean 6 - did ok but lacks pace against teams with good movement.

Ostigard 6 - Playing in a week back line.

Mccallum 6 - good first half.

Kelly 6 - some poor passes.

James 7 - Good free kick. Didn’t do a lot wrong

O'Hare 6 - always looked busy but

Godden 5 - if it was Max some in the comments section would be up in arms.

Walker 5 - Languid but looks like he is capable of a sublime finish.

Subs
Thompson 4 - miles off and physically does not have the attributes needed.
Hamer 6 - ok
Gyo 6 - ok
Allen 5 - needs a run of games in his best position. We won't give him that.

Evo1883

I mean , they had some extreme luck on their side when man city had 29 shots to their 2 and they manage to win 2 -1 ..

That wouldn't happen again anytime soon

Hertsccfc

Marosi 5 - could have saved at least one of the goals. Distribution not brilliant.

Eccles 6 - lad did ok tbf

Pask 5 - fell on his arse for first goal. Good athlete but doesn’t look like he reads the game well.

McFadzean 6 - did ok.

Ostigard 6 - reasonable

Mccallum 7 - thought he made some good interceptions and caused a few problems with his long throws. Didn’t look out of his depth.

Kelly 5 - some wayward passes and just a bad day at the office.

James 7 - goal gets him an extra point. Didn’t do a lot wrong

O'Hare 6 - puts in the effort.

Godden 5 - couple of times should have shot rather than faff around.

Walker 5 - didn’t get back onside fast enough. This little fact often breaks down our momentum on the break.

Subs
Thompson 4 - not ready for this level.
Hamer 6 - ok
Gyo 6 - ok
Allen 5 - not his level
Baka 4 - not any level.
Agree with those marks apart from giving Walker a 6

clint van damme

Because their manager wants them to play the same way against everyone. Sometimes they get carved apart, other times it pays off spectacularly. Others away at Man City and down to 10 men would probably just try and hold firm

they did try that. They practically played without a striker for the whole of the second half and launched a really good, clinical break at the end.

Users who are viewing this thread