Rangers (1 Viewer)

Terry Gibson's perm

What a disaster it seems to be at Rangers they seem to lurch from one financial difficulty to the next, seems to me though it doesn't help to have such a full boardroom and then bring in consultants, make us looks a stable well run club! Wonder if they fancy taking the man responsible from our cash flow positive state as he doesn't seem to have much to do at the moment at the new ground!

Evo1883

What a disaster it seems to be at Rangers they seem to lurch from one financial difficulty to the next, seems to me though it doesn't help to have such a full boardroom and then bring in consultants, make us looks a stable well run club! Wonder if they fancy taking the man responsible from our cash flow positive state as he doesn't seem to have much to do at the moment at the new ground!
Isnt mike ashley going to ditch newcastle for them , i imagine they will become a stable club again under his guidance as lets be honest you dont have to spend alot to do well in scottish football.

Terry Gibson's perm

Isnt mike ashley going to ditch newcastle for them , i imagine they will become a stable club again under his guidance as lets be honest you dont have to spend alot to do well in scottish football.

Newcastle seem to be taking some ditching I think he would like both imagine how many shirts and cheap tat he could sell then. Rangers just seem to hemorrhage money.

Covstu

Years of dodgy deals and tax dodging got them to this point, Ashley clearly cannot manager both clubs but i think he would drop the geordies for rangers anyday. The ironic thing is that the Scottish Championship is actually stronger than the Premier league, its a joke!!!

Users who are viewing this thread