Rangers V Cov, when is it (1 Viewer)

pipkin73

Seen it mentioned on here and loads of arguments but when the hell is the game on!!

Alkhen

It's not actually confirmed, looks like it was leaked by accident on the Ifollow app which says 25th July 2020

No chance fans will be in by then

Covkid1968#

17.15 kick off ????????

skybluesam66

So we start training after 4 months inactivity and play a high profile friendly only 10 days later ? I wouldn’t have thought so

Garryb80

So we start training after 4 months inactivity and play a high profile friendly only 10 days later ? I wouldn’t have thought so
High profile why..there isn't going to be fans so its just a training game. Don't see the issue. The amount of teams we will be able to play as friendlies will be limited if we want to start early.

better days

Pretty sure it is at Ibrox now
The players have all been training to schedules provided by the club so underlying fitness shouldn't be a problem for most of them
I'd guess the Rangers game won't be high intensity with no fans there

Covkid1968#

Why is this of any concern? Maybe it's because it's being broadcast. Maybe it's inaccurate.
Not a concern... just seeing if that was the agreed time or just rumour.

derbyskyblue

It will come back soon enough pippers, as long as we dont have another lock down i think things will get back to where they were or close to where they were. Look after yourself bud. Hopefully see you soon.

pipkin73

It will come back soon enough pippers, as long as we dont have another lock down i think things will get back to where they were or close to where they were. Look after yourself bud. Hopefully see you soon.
Seems some of the places saying September opening are opening next week as lot's of tourism and flights are full. I will be about 6 bars down due to the refub but atleast i might be able to pay my rent for the first time in months. Hope your doing well derby and see you soon.

clint van damme

Seems some of the places saying September opening are opening next week as lot's of tourism and flights are full. I will be about 6 bars down due to the refub but atleast i might be able to pay my rent for the first time in months. Hope your doing well derby and see you soon.

Good luck. Hopefully it goes well.
The missus says she doesn't fancy going abroad at the minute as it will be too much hassle so hopefully I can use your posts as evidence to persuade her?!

Users who are viewing this thread