Rangers sniffing around (1 Viewer)

Matty_CCFC

Do hope its only a silly rumour but heard via our Glasgow office that Rangers want SP, please be wrong.

C

Clive Plattini

I thought they were our feeder club. Not the other way round.

RoboCCFC90

Rangers are top by some considerable margain, more goals then anyone else, have not even dropped a point yet in ten games, I can't see this myself as there is no reason to warrant sacking McCoist..

letsallsingtogether

Not being funny but would he go not sure what side of the fence he's on?

Philosorapter

Report from Glasgow.

Nothing in the newspapers up here.

Last edited:

pusbccfc

thaiskyblue

mcoist is getting promotion after promotion, hopefully they wont be looking to change for years yet.
hope our right, but they have just got a new owner , he might see things differently, but he'd have be brave man to get rid of a rangers legend in mcoist, personaly think Pressley wants to see his work here to continue.

pusbccfc

But do Rangers get 200 standing on a freezing cold, overgrown hill?

No, so we're bigger.

All seriousness, at this moment in time to move to rangers would be embarrassing.

bigfatronssba

I would be more concerned if a Championship club was sniffing around.

That's when we have to be worried.

leachy19

I don't think he'd go.

First Rangers dont need a new manager. (Unless McCoist is on too much money [I dont follow their financial situation up there so i have no idea])

Secondly Presley was in the papers just a few wees ago because he has brought a new house and moved his family down here... but then again we all trusted Robins... hahah

friendly_canary

I want Stephen Pressley at Norwich one day.

I've been very impressed with him so far and even more so when I've been to Cov games.

covboy1987

Do hope its only a silly rumour but heard via our Glasgow office that Rangers want SP, please be wrong.

wouldn't be surprised if he is gone end of January to a more stable club has done enough in a short period to attract lots of interest and end of January is normally the time clubs are looking for new managers - However that prediction would change in my opinion if we went back the Ricoh and i am sure he would stay if that was the case

Swanny80

I tell you where a link with rangers could develop. . .

Using this shambolic situation as a way of getting involved in the English league somehow

CJ_covblaze

They looked at buying out Bury and getting the Goldern Share. Shouldn't be allowed to happen but with the FL who knows.

ajsccfc

Moving to Rangers would be a life on Easy Street for a while. You'd be the manager who oversaw their return to their rightful place at 2nd in the SPL (or more realistically the man who wore a suit and let the inevitable happen).

I'd like to think Pressley isn't another Mark Robins though, and that his ill-advised spell with us in '95 saw him fall forever in love with the club, inexplicably.

ajsccfc

Does that include going up via playoffs? Not that I think we're nailed on or owt, but with current form you've got some canny odds there.

Users who are viewing this thread