Rangers interested in Hamer (1 Viewer)

Ccfcisparks

Just seen on Sky Sports that Gerrard is interested in signing Hamer.

So it begins...

KenilworthSkyBlue

Not surprising. If I remember correctly he played quite well against them in pre-season. Inevitably Gerrard has been keeping tabs ever since.

SkyBlue_Adam

I'd value him at 4m and even that is pushing the boat out. Lets not forget hes only had half a season of English football

rexo87

Clearly says they won’t be doing anything this window. There will be a bidding war for him next summer which will drive the price up - Rangers definately won’t be the only ones in for him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Magwitch

Needs to stop here another season where he’s settled and playing on a regular basis, nothing beats playing. When he does move on my money is to the continent Italy or Germany, unless we go up of course. And a move to Rangers big step backwards and if Stevie Gerrard is the attraction he will be off himself in a year or so.

BornSlippySkyBlue

Why would he want to step down a division?
Champions League? Winning some silverware? Wage rise / signing on fee? Being at one of the top clubs in their league. Can think of a few reasons why he might be tempted, obviously with my Sky Blue specs on I disagree with them all, but then I’m not him or his agent.

Ccfcisparks

Champions League? Winning some silverware? Wage rise / signing on fee? Being at one of the top clubs in their league. Can think of a few reasons why he might be tempted, obviously with my Sky Blue specs on I disagree with them all, but then I’m not him or his agent.
Rangers is quite an obvious step up from us. A good couple years with them and he could be playing top 8 in the Prem.

Brighton Sky Blue

Plus with crowds back playing in front of 50,000 a week

Sky Blue Harry H

Their record transfer fee is £9 million. We’d get £3 million tops

If we get £3m tops for Hamer as a Championship club, (with over 2 years left on his contract) then whoever is in charge of the sale should be made to do the walk of shame from the Cathedral to The Ricoh / wherever

Ccfcisparks

They paid 6.5 for Ryan kent
if he is no better than Kent, then it is me who is the Dutchman!
Kent who had already played a season on loan there and won scottish young player of the season. It's not a case of him being better than Kent, its the perceived value. Liverpool had a lot more negotiating leverage than we do anyway.

Reactions: AOM

Liquid Gold

£3m nowhere near enough to sell. You're only doubling your investment adn as sisu take their cut you're left with £1.5-2m to replace, not worth losing him for. We should wait until the fee is high enough so that we can bring in 3/4 Hamers in different positions.

Any sale for less than that will probably mean we've got cash flow issues.

Ccfcisparks

He's worth £6-10 million right now.

That value only Gos up to the summer.

Lol @All those who think he's worth anything under. SISUS resolve won't be tested now but will be big time in summer.

Just keep playing and performing Gus.
You think someone would offer us £10m for Hamer right now. You are out of your mind.

Users who are viewing this thread