Transfer Rumour Randell Williams (1 Viewer)

AFCCOVENTRY

Apparently we are looking at Randell Williams who is in his final year at Exeter. Winger who can play both sides and also plays as wing back. Versatile, has pace and excellent set piece taker.

ccfcway

Sure I was reading last week that Birmingham were after him as well.

he’s been playing right wing back for Exeter and left footed.

speedie87

Watched him in playoffs he is seriously quick but looked light weight and wouldn’t say he was championship quality at all

cc84cov

YESSSSSS

Another winger to go with the 4 we have for the system we don’t use 😊 no in all seriousness if he improves us get him in 🙏🏼

Magwitch

Robins has a record of signing what he considers to be better players, he has let Walters Wakefield and Allassani, all wide right players so bringing another in if he can makes sense to me.

cc84cov

Robins has a record of signing what he considers to be better players, he has let Walters Wakefield and Allassani, all wide right players so bringing another in if he can makes sense to me.
Don’t make sense when we don’t play wingers mate

Magwitch

You mean we didn’t play wingers, who knows what MR decides to play he is building options up with his squad and covering his bases. Can change his format mid game if he wants.
Good management in my eyes.

cc84cov

You mean we didn’t play wingers, who knows what MR decides to play he is building options up with his squad and covering his bases. Can change his format mid game if he wants.
Good management in my eyes.
532 against rangers same as last year,I’m certain we will play the same tomorrow also.

SBAndy

It was like that season when Pressley signed loads of players for a particular system he saw on the TV and didn't play it.

Remember the L1 relegation season saying we were trying to play a formation we didn’t have the players for. Was confident very early on that we were in trouble.

Magwitch

Remember last season...Had a good season the one before finishing eighth but Robins signed I think it was nine including loans and Apart from Kasteneer all played regularly and apart from the others we have lost Westbrook and Walsh

TomRad85

From the very small amount of games I watched at that level he seemed to be one of the standout players. Not sure its really what we need but wouldn't say no if Robins thinks its worth a punt.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

cc84cov

Apparently we are looking at Randell Williams who is in his final year at Exeter. Winger who can play both sides and also plays as wing back. Versatile, has pace and excellent set piece taker.

“Apparently”

Where have you heard this ?

johnwillomagic

Can't see it he's pretty s**t and did absolutely nothing really in the play off games!
We're covered in this area and he is not very good

Users who are viewing this thread