Raining (1 Viewer)

mark82

Pissing it down in Yorkshire. Rivers right up again, expecting more flooding. Becoming all too regular an occurrence.

Philosorapter

Then give us a wet graph based on precipitation in the ccfc catchment area by town you lazy bastard!

This is all very good and well rob9872 but can you answer the key question of if it is currently raining where you are?

Mcbean

Got water running down the inside of my chimney - can see it running down one wall in a room upstairs - always been a bit damp but not seen it that bad after last nights deluge - need the chimney repointing and the flashing re done - needs scaffold so is going be expensive - seems tricky get decent roofing people as some others who have had the work done got broken tiles and still not got leaks sorted - bugger !

Philosorapter

I didn't realise you lot were in the middle of a storm down there.

Rich

Got water running down the inside of my chimney - can see it running down one wall in a room upstairs - always been a bit damp but not seen it that bad after last nights deluge - need the chimney repointing and the flashing re done - needs scaffold so is going be expensive - seems tricky get decent roofing people as some others who have had the work done got broken tiles and still not got leaks sorted - bugger !
If you’re local I can recommend the fella that replaced my roof last week.

fernandopartridge

Pissed down all day yesterday here. I went out for a run last night and huge puddles everywhere, so much water coming down off the hills. Then during my run it turned to sleet and by the time I got home, snow. It settled well despite being wet but generally melted over night.

People in south Manchester have been evacuated from their houses as the Mersey has broken its banks. Even the duck pond at the local park looks high here.

Brighton Sky Blue

Pissed down all day yesterday here. I went out for a run last night and huge puddles everywhere, so much water coming down off the hills. Then during my run it turned to sleet and by the time I got home, snow. It settled well despite being wet but generally melted over night.

People in south Manchester have been evacuated from their houses as the Mersey has broken its banks. Even the duck pond at the local park looks high here.

Was concerned about the Leam but thankfully live uphill

Covkid1968#

Snowing on the border of Nottinghamshire and Derbyshire (still in denial that I live in North Leicestershire)

Users who are viewing this thread