Radio link for the match? (Not skyblue player) (1 Viewer)

hamil99

Facebook User
Anyone know if it will be on the radio anywhere? Link would be most appreciated. :)

ccfclinney

I don't think you can listen online only with sky blues player .. They like most clubs have all the rights to the games online.. Listen on the radio if you can ! PUSB

hamil99

Facebook User
i live in Gibraltar so sadly i cant. think i may have to spend for skyblue player as the Wall or bet365 just dont do it for me...

ccfclinney

Yeah mate. Prob best to invest in Sky blues player then, get all the inclusive interviews and highlights also

hamil99

Facebook User
to be honest i used to do it, but after the mauling we got by Bristol city in the championship at home (think it was 1-4) a few years back, i left the Ricoh and vowed not to give SISU any money till they invested. havent been back since or purchased sky blue player, think i maybe inclined as SISU have bought in Mogga and given him a budget.

chiefdave

The only hope you've got is CWR forget to turn off the feed on the BBC site, happens occasionally. If you're based overseas Sky Blue Player is definitely worth the money.

Astute

yeah think its a must, might even purchase it today so i can listen in after i finish work.

Do what I do and listen whilst working on your phone if you can get a connection on it.

Users who are viewing this thread