Quick question (1 Viewer)

SkyBlue_Bear83

On Monday this week when the set of Walsall tickets went on sale, did anyone else have there details taken down and told tickets from the next batch would be saved and posted out to them. I was told this and Friday morning, still no ticket.

Anyone else here in the same boat?

Steve.B50

No, got mine.
Last few years they had an office on corner of ground near the away end where you can collect.

SkyBlue_Bear83

No, got mine.
Last few years they had an office on corner of ground near the away end where you can collect.

Ok just hoping they have actually put aside my ticket and not sold it to someone else, when we reached the counter the allocation for Monday had sold out but my details were taken and were told tickets from the next allocation would be sent out to us.

Hobo

Good news guys, they've been sent up to Walsall. No idea why they weren't posted out though like they said.

Just another inconsistency in our ticketing operation. I know it won't inconvenience you too much, but it has caused a bit of stress and running around by family members; when it just shouldn't happen.

I am not trying to bang the drum of negativity too much as things seem to be improving. But come on City these little details are important if you are to win back fans. Just like an 11500 gate should not cause a kick off to be delayed by 15 minutes.

hope you enjoy your trip to Walsall and you see a positive result.

H

Huckerby

Just another inconsistency in our ticketing operation. I know it won't inconvenience you too much, but it has caused a bit of stress and running around by family members; when it just shouldn't happen.

I am not trying to bang the drum of negativity too much as things seem to be improving. But come on City these little details are important if you are to win back fans. Just like an 11500 gate should not cause a kick off to be delayed by 15 minutes.

It wasn't the 11500 that was the issue, it was the last minute walk ups.....

SkyBlue_Bear83

In fairness they had been trying to contact us this morning to sort it out but phone was switched off due to Dad being on night shifts so they had been trying to sort it, just a bit peeved they weren't posted out as they said they would.

Last edited:

Wheelfass

It wasn't the 11500 that was the issue, it was the last minute walk ups.....
Think you'll find that the walk was minimal in comparison to the collection of pre-paid tickets at a single outlet window that caused the queue and subsiquently delay.

H

Huckerby

Think you'll find that the walk was minimal in comparison to the collection of pre-paid tickets at a single outlet window that caused the queue and subsiquently delay.
Yeh fair enough. But it's not the fact there were 11500 it was the amount that bought tickets last minute and wanted to collect. Not saying it's okay, but we could have had a crowd of 1500 or 15000 and the same thing would've happened.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Grendel

Yeh fair enough. But it's not the fact there were 11500 it was the amount that bought tickets last minute and wanted to collect. Not saying it's okay, but we could have had a crowd of 1500 or 15000 and the same thing would've happened.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

He doesn't think so. He thinks the bigger the ground the smaller the issue.

Users who are viewing this thread