Quick question (1 Viewer)

Changeyourface

Definitely off topic, but can police sniffer dogs detect E's? Just curious...

CTID

haha which festival are you going to? :D

In answer to your question...i would guess they can but i dont know that for definate

LastGarrison

Not usually unless they are specifically trained and if you're taking it out the country they don't give a fuck anyway.

Cling film, up your arse job done.

Changeyourface

I'm only going to some shitty one day festival in Milton Keynes, but there's drug squads on the gates and there's nowhere I'm going without a few pills.

LastGarrison

Don't worry you mad man they only put those things to try and stop people taking them.

Let's be honest if it's a festival the poor little pooch would be going mental as it would be smelling em everywhere.

They ain't gonna waste their time stopping every person who has a couple of little fellas on them.

Disorganised1

They can smell them on your fingers.

n1xon

I'm only going to some shitty one day festival in Milton Keynes, but there's drug squads on the gates and there's nowhere I'm going without a few pills.

What festival this. I live in mk. More than likely wont have dogs there jus some community support officers pretending to look important. Police dogs be busy with the swedish house mafia concert at the bowl this Saturday!

Users who are viewing this thread