Quick question about Arsenal ticketing (1 Viewer)

ccfc_jj

Hi all, just a quick question..

I have been to 3 home games this season and bought two tickets every match but unfortunately I have lost all ticket stubs!

Basically im just wondering will I still be eligible for the Arsenal tickets tommorow as it should be on the CCFC system that I have brought tickets.. and Will it say I have brought 2 so I can buy two Arsenal tickets??

AND.. Can I buy Arsenal tickets over the phone/internet??

Thanks

McGovernCCFC

Hi all, just a quick question..<br />
<br />
I have been to 3 home games this season and bought two tickets every match but unfortunately I have lost all ticket stubs! <br />
<br />
Basically im just wondering will I still be eligible for the Arsenal tickets tommorow as it should be on the CCFC system that I have brought tickets.. and Will it say I have brought 2 so I can buy two Arsenal tickets?? <br />
<br />
AND.. Can I buy Arsenal tickets over the phone/internet??<br />
<br />
Thanks
<br />
<br />

Should be fine aslong as they have you on the system what time you going to get them?

ccfcdan

I wouldn't worry, as of 4:30 yday we had only sold 4500 tickets. There should be plenty to go round.

CUS Wyken

Wish we got this support when it matters!

We get top away support every week conisdering.

Won 1 away in 24 or something like that yet still over 700 of us there at Tranmere Saturday.

Your always gonna get more at certain games but give me the 700 at Tranmere over 7,000 at Arsenal.

CTID

Do you think we will be able to order the tickets online on Thursday when it goes on general sale?

skyblueman

Don't worry if you can't get one you can have mine because I'm not going..

It's going to be one game I can see nothing positive from - either...

We will get absolutely hammered and the result will just embarrass me even further being a Cov supporter...

OR

We will put on a really decent performance in which case I will be absolutely furious the current shower of shite that is the so called team can't be bothered to turn it on when it matters... in the bloody league against relatively poorer opposition

skybluesteve76

We get top away support every week conisdering.

Won 1 away in 24 or something like that yet still over 700 of us there at Tranmere Saturday.

Your always gonna get more at certain games but give me the 700 at Tranmere over 7,000 at Arsenal.

Couldn't agree more mate. I can't stand all this jumping on the bandwagon because it's a nice pretty ground

CTID

Couldn't agree more mate. I can't stand all this jumping on the bandwagon because it's a nice pretty ground

This thread is about the ticketing situation for the Arsenal game, not for people droning on about the bloody bandwagon!

LJC_CCFC

Don't worry if you can't get one you can have mine because I'm not going..

It's going to be one game I can see nothing positive from - either...

We will get absolutely hammered and the result will just embarrass me even further being a Cov supporter...

OR

We will put on a really decent performance in which case I will be absolutely furious the current shower of shite that is the so called team can't be bothered to turn it on when it matters... in the bloody league against relatively poorer opposition

Jesus I know its been bad recently, but by next week we will have a proper manager and should be on our way to getting out of this league. Yes I understand the numerous people jumping on the bandwagon, but it doesn't bother me because I know I'm a real fan. Why let these nobs ruin it for the rest of us

skybluesteve76

Come to a few more games. Especially at home. We need everyone at as many games as poss, not just the big ones.
I'd say they need our support more in the league than the one off cup ties.
I suppose it shows the support is still there though :)

CTID

Mate im a fellow home sufferer! I only missed 2 games last season, and soon as i get paid next week im buying myself and son a season ticket. therefore i think we deserve a treat of one of the prem league grounds we havent visited yet, and if the support is anything like it was at old trafford then its certainly something i dont want to miss out on. We rarely have that kind of atmosphere so i want to and want my son to experience it.

Damn i said i wouldnt justify it! :facepalm: lol

skybluesteve76

Too right mate. Didn't mean to offend. It was on the other thread when the chap said he hasn't been away since man u and home v Chelsea!
Have a Good day out. I'm not going to Arsenal as on hols, not that gutted tho really to be honest.

CTID

Too right mate. Didn't mean to offend. It was on the other thread when the chap said he hasn't been away since man u and home v Chelsea!
Have a Good day out. I'm not going to Arsenal as on hols, not that gutted tho really to be honest.

Im quite sure he was on the wind up to be honest lol. No offence taken mate.

Plus...i promised my lad i would take him to 2 prem stadium and wembley this year so may aswel do the prem stadium while supporting city (and for £5! haha)

Shite supporter, you've had all pre season to go on holiday and you choose to go when we are playing Arsenal. What wank support that is.

W

westcountry_skyblue

Going to be a good day on the sauce in London i think,Meet up with all the lads and have a great laugh !!!

Users who are viewing this thread