Question: If we were to return to the Ricoh.... (1 Viewer)

Would you buy a season ticket if we were back at the Ricoh for the new season?

• Total voters

chickentikkamasala

before the new season starts would you buy a season ticket? A simple yes/no poll.

chickentikkamasala

Personally I would without a doubt. I have not attended Sixfields since the move away from the Ricoh. Lets not let this thread get spoilt by blaming who is wrong or right for attending Sixfields, or who is to blame for the move away from Coventry please :cool:

Samo

Yes, and I haven't had one for many years.

James Smith

Yes if I could find someone to split it with so that it could be used for games I couldn't get to.

RFC

I've already bought mine for next season but because of the ridiculous situation we find ourselves in don't expect to return to the Ricoh.

However if we do it would have to be under totally different circumstances from all aspects, including a greatly reduced capacity in order to create the desired match day atmosphere & experience.

I will have to review and consider my personal situation if those circumstances arise for a number of reasons so let's just wait and see. PUSB!

mrbluesky87

I've already bought mine for next season but because of the ridiculous situation we find ourselves in don't expect to return to the Ricoh.

However if we do it would have to be under totally different circumstances from all aspects, including a greatly reduced capacity in order to create the desired match day atmosphere & experience.

I will have to review and consider my personal situation if those circumstances arise for a number of reasons so let's just wait and see. PUSB!
Let me get this right, you are happy going to Northampton yet would have to consider going to the Ricoh? I am absolutely convinced you are either one penny short of a pound or a troll. I want to say so much more but I can't believe what I'm reading. CCFC fan I don't think so RFC.:facepalm:

RegTheDonk

Close the corners like?

RoboCCFC90

Yes I would, without a second thought..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kingokings204

To answer the OP it is a 100% yes and it would make my year.

To RFC you really don't help yourself do you? You state you want the Ricoh "greatly reduced" in capacity which is impossible to do obviously to create "a better match day experience" lol are you kidding? 2000 fans in total at sixfields with shed like stands empty. Im not angry I actually genuinely find this funny.

sky blue john

Without Sisu definately.
A return with Sisu unsure because they have put us through to much to forgive over night !!

mrbluesky87

Forgot to answer the question after my rant to Mr Northampton RFC, I would buy mine and the lads in an instant near or in JSB. I still have hope and will do right up to the start of the season.

W

westcountry_skyblue

I would yes,Even living here in North Somerset and i know loads that would.
Just want that matchday experience in Coventry again.
Few beers,Football and a few beers after
Not to much to ask is it???

bringbackrattles

I miss the Ricoh so yes I'd get one without a doubt.I hate SISU and want them out of my club and city,but my love of my football club outweighs my hatred of the owners.So yes I'd buy one for the Ricoh but not Sixfields.

italiahorse

No comment required !!

dongonzalos

Unfortunately RFC. Most who have attended Sixfields admit there is no atmosphere at all.
If you had only been attending away games I get your point. However you attend Sixfields with no atmosphere so why can't you attend the Ricoh.

Remember 'PUSB' support SP and the boys whatever the situation ;)

W

westcountry_skyblue

Unfortunately RFC. Most who have attended Sixfields admit there is no atmosphere at all.
If you had only been attending away games I get your point. However you attend Sixfields with no atmosphere so why can't you attend the Ricoh.

Remember 'PUSB' support SP and the boys whatever the situation ;)

I think he just likes to be annoying and try and wind people up myself.
Let him sit on his own at sixfields while we watch at the Ricoh.

sky blue john

I think RFC has brainwashed himself. If you tell yourself the same lie often enough you end up believing it to be true !!

Steve.B50

I have very little respect for you.

Samo

Possibly, have bought my wife and I our tickets for last 10 years ( till this season). Before that she used to go with her Dad.
Big arse maybe but would still buy two.

Hope to sink a pint at the Ricoh with ya Steve.

oakey

Yes.
I would buy a 10 year ticket with cash up front if they return our club to Coventry.

Users who are viewing this thread