Question for the stayaways (1 Viewer)

Jackoskyblue

Don't start bitching about each other but for those who didn't go today has today's result made you decide to come to the next game ?

Just to sell it, it was fantastic having everyone in one stand everyone joining in singing and so much positivity I didn't hear one groan or moan. The team looks like it could be very entertaining and exciting.

Do we think we will get extra fans after today's performance ?

SkyBlue_Bear83

Most enjoyable day since the Gillingham match, its a shame some didn't see it as they really missed a treat today.

Last edited:

philmcc

I have only regularly done away games the last few seasons but I'll be going to the next home game based on what I heard today on the radio....sounded quality.

no_loyalty

No, I won't be attending the next home game but only because it's midweek and against our bogey team Crewe, based on today I will definitely be going to the next home game which is on a Saturday.

Nathccfc

Mrs was moaning at me the other night though when I said I was thinking of going, and I told her the price! Women! Obviously hasn't been reading about us then

Jackoskyblue

I'd urge everyone who can to Crewe or the next Saturday game to go. That was the most I've ever enjoyed a game at the Ricoh. The club have made a big effort with small things even half time was decent

Users who are viewing this thread