Question for PWKH (1 Viewer)

wince

I think £22K/game must be a turnover figure, not profit.. I based my sums on the published ACL accounts which show matchday turnover as 800K p.a. or about £32K/game, well maybe that figure is F&B + other stuff.. which could account for the difference.
I remember when at this time of year we use to talk about which players we would sign , seems like years and years ago

chiefdave

That's a big stretch though, not everyone will spend that much and an average is probably £3-£4 per head per match.

I put a tenner on one of those cards when they went cashless and it's still got money on it! A lot of people can manage to go 2 hours without a pie!

James Smith

I put a tenner on one of those cards when they went cashless and it's still got money on it! A lot of people can manage to go 2 hours without a pie!

I've got a spare Oyster card (same system) somewhere with a few quid on it which was supposed to be in case I lost my season ticket. Turns out I lost the spare. :facepalm:

Paxman II

This just helps make me realise how much ACL desperately need the football club at the Ricoh with their 10/15 and on occasion 30k crowds!

77% of IECE? Hmmm really now.

torchomatic

I agree, Pax. ACL are desperate to keep us and so they should be.

James Smith

As you are in fantasy land why stop there - how about everyone buying a lobster salad and a bottle of Dom Perignon and spending £200 a head?
Just remember no Dom Perignon within sight of the pitch.:D

Godiva

Tonylinc

I don't think that anyone on here will disagree that the Ricoh and CCFC should be owned and run as the same entity. The question is how do you get to that position?

James Smith

:wave:Sisu:wave::wave::wave::wave:

Quite

Step 1 SISU sell (or otherwise depart from) CCFC to someone who still has money and gives a toss
Step 2 The new owner puts in an offer to buy the ACL shares.
Step 3 This is accepted and we can all start enjoying the action on the pitch again.

Users who are viewing this thread