Question for Nick administrator. (1 Viewer)

chickentikkamasala

Can you give us your full opinion on the current situation with CCFC/ACL/CCC? I am interested to read where you sit with it all and your feelings on both "sides" ACL/CCC and Sisu along with your own opinion to conclude the answer. Many thanks in advance :)

davebart

He has an opinion which he is entitled to share. Any actions as a moderator should be made clear.

ajsccfc

It's not like a taxpayer-funded site, so there's really no requirement to be impartial or even fair. When I ran that Simpsons forum I ruled with an IRON FIST. Duffman better than Lenny my arse. Banned.

Hobo

Nick runs a good site. Yes it is open for use and abuse, but a platform for expression.

Nick has his opinions, and why not, even if I think they are blinkered at times?

It's a shame some people resort to abusive language at times; but that says more about them and less about their arguments.

What's the problem?

covcity4life

nick has always bullied me:( on this site and sent me Pm threatening to ban me:mad: etc but his views on this should not matter

besides if you think hes anti ccc, that james fella is pro ccc and hes a mod

evens out.:)

James Smith

nick has always bullied me:( on this site and sent me Pm threatening to ban me:mad: etc but his views on this should not matter

besides if you think hes anti ccc, that james fella is pro ccc and hes a mod

evens out.:)

You missed an F out, I'm pro CCFC, don't live in Coventry so they're not my council. ;)

Noggin

Nick doesn't hide his views in the slightest, he doesn't abuse his position though so it's really irrelevant what his views are even though I disagree with many of them.

LastGarrison

It's a fucking internet forum. A free one.

I don't really care if he is pro killing kittens as long as he provides a platform for me to while away the hours when at work.

Some people take this shit far too seriously.

ccfcway

don't agree with his recent views and and opinions, but this site works, it runs well and has its fair share of nut jobs to make it more than interesting to be a part of.

Oh, and its about CCFC

Its not his fault that we have 4 pages on a football forum about our 3rd striker leaving on loan, but a 10+ page thread on yet another legal wrangle

Astute

There is nothing wrong with Nick. Not even his views. And I rarely agree with him these days :)

When was the last time he was abusive to anyone? This is what matters. This place does have some who get abusive. Even threaten violence. They are the ones you should be aiming at. He gives a lot of time to this site. And it isn't free to run either. Why shouldn't he have an opinion? It is about time I bought him a beer or few. Without this site I wouldn't know half of what is going on. Lots of us spend too much time on here. All thanks to Nick. If it wasn't for this place I would have to go back to GMK :censored:

Thanks for everything Nick. It is about time you gave your head a shake though and got back to reality on what is happening at our club :p

SIR ERNIE

Nick is ok.

As far as I'm concerned everyone on this site is a good 'un because they're all cov supporters and they're committed enough to feel the need to express their views on a forum.

Inevitably there will be a wide range of opinions and that makes it more interesting.

We're all brothers in the same family. That's my view and at times like this the club needs our voice more than it ever has in 130 years.

Brothers in Arms.

covcity4life

Nick is ok.

As far as I'm concerned everyone on this site is a good 'un because they're all cov supporters and they're committed enough to feel the need to express their views on a forum.

Inevitably there will be a wide range of opinions and that makes it more interesting.

We're all brothers in the same family. That's my view and at times like this the club needs our voice more than it ever has in 130 years.

Brothers in Arms.

big-bear-hug.jpg

dadgad

Site good
This Nick tho' think he just plays the devil's advocate cos he cannot back up his position with any facts, reason or sense.
He's as predictable as a dose after the brothel

covmark

Site good
This Nick tho' think he just plays the devil's advocate cos he cannot back up his position with any facts, reason or sense.
He's as predictable as a dose after the brothel
you could say every regular poster is pretty predictable really, we all know for example, what grendels
viewpoint is same with astute, ohitsaidwalker, torchy etc.
Have to say Nick does a great job with this site, this is the first site I go to for everything ccfc.

mds

Reads like your fishing to have a dig!
5273 other members you could of asked.

Monners

Seems and odd OP, but suppose thats the reason why so many of come rushing back for more. "I agree with Nick" (actually I don't very often, but at least he doesn't swear at me !)

Colin1883

Like most fans he's probably confused by the complete and utter mess the club finds itself in...
There's right and wrong on both sides...

chickentikkamasala

Reads like your fishing to have a dig!
5273 other members you could of asked.

Paranoia? It is a simple question, as site administrator I wanted to know his own opinions on the whole situation regarding CCFC, running possibly the largest CCFC forum on the internet is it not reasonable to ask? no dig but obviously his response may be open to debate with some people, but that is what forums are about?

Grendel

Paranoia? It is a simple question, as site administrator I wanted to know his own opinions on the whole situation regarding CCFC, running possibly the largest CCFC forum on the internet is it not reasonable to ask? no dig but obviously his response may be open to debate with some people, but that is what forums are about?

He thinks joyless is an evil bitch, dim fisher is a tosser, ACL need defending to the hilt and Ann Lucas makes Joan of Arc look like a low life hooker. I assume that's what you want of an "impartial" administrator - right?

ohitsaidwalker king power

He thinks joyless is an evil bitch, dim fisher is a tosser, ACL need defending to the hilt and Ann Lucas makes Joan of Arc look like a low life hooker. I assume that's what you want of an "impartial" administrator - right?

Too middle of the road G....get out on the extreme!!

torchomatic

I'm sure if Nick ended every post with SISU OUT! then this thread wouldn't exist.

torchomatic

Nick

Administrator
Can I not even finish my dinner with seppala and Fisher???

You just have to click on my profile and view posts and you can see some of my thoughts :)

I do like the posts where it says I'm not allowed an opinion of my own though, although if I was shouting sisu out I doubt it would matter then x

shmmeee

As long as Nick runs an open forum where all (legal) views are welcome and the community standards upheld, he can post what he wants, and to be fair, he allows a lot more abuse towards the mods than a lot of forums I've been on ;)

Users who are viewing this thread