Que Sera, Sera, whatever will be, will be, we’re going to Coventry, Que Sera, Sera. (1 Viewer)

CCFC123

If you ever thought we would be just part of the numbers in division 3 next season then think again. I know this is a article about an ex-player but were f*****g the big thing next season in that division. Turning off the A444 will be a big stadium that the majority will never of played entered before. You know how those players will be motivated....

We need some 'dogs' next season with the talented kids. Sadly I think SISU wont understand this.....

http://www.shropshirestar.com/sport...e-grandison-looks-forward-to-coventry-return/

Brighton Sky Blue

Articles like this should make anyone with the slightest sympathy towards SISU or Tim Fisher quickly change their minds.

LloydyCCFC

We'll be every teams cup final, which will be tough. On the bright side, we might just get a few more away fans up ( from other clubs) because of who we are

Paxman II

Then again it may just intimidate the hell out of them?

If we get a good start I think we will lead from the front all the way. Start badly and and keep repeating it's other teams cup finals then we will probably believe the excuse and capitulate.

Franky if things pan out half decent and we get one or two good 'uns in to compliment what we have I seriously think even AT will win the league or there about at least. ;)

Astute

The top 25% of teams are in with a shout of going up. A lot of away games are going to be like home games other than the surroundings. Give us a half decent squad and we should do well.

Then again it may just intimidate the hell out of them?

If we get a good start I think we will lead from the front all the way. Start badly and and keep repeating it's other teams cup finals then we will probably believe the excuse and capitulate.

Franky if things pan out half decent and we get one or two good 'uns in to compliment what we have I seriously think even AT will win the league or there about at least. ;)

stevenage didnt look intimidated against sheffield united with 30000 there somehow i dont see teams like that being intimidated here with at most 14000. we seem more intimidated ourselves

ccfcway

Intimidate them ??

HA

"The Ricoh, Welcome to Hell - Feel free to take up 10 seats, as its rather quiet and empty in here"

ccfcway

stevenage didnt look intimidated against sheffield united with 30000 there somehow i dont see teams like that being intimidated here with at most 14000. we seem more intimidated ourselves

exactly

Some people on here are gonna come down to earth with a bump after the 1st few weeks of the season..

Honestly, with SISU, I would be happy to stay in the division..

Otis

exactly

Some people on here are gonna come down to earth with a bump after the 1st few weeks of the season..

Honestly, with SISU, I would be happy to stay in the division..

Think you are forgetting, the Ricoh is a cauldron. :whistle:

dojer

League 1 is a tough league, the top 8 teams (minus the 3 who will be promoted) are at least lower-to-mid-table Championship quality, the rest will either be up-and-coming clubs or desperarate battlers (particularly towards the end of the season). Given that the squad will undoubtedly be worse than this season, people are out of their mind thinking we'll be challenging for promotion.

Astute

League 1 is a tough league, the top 8 teams (minus the 3 who will be promoted) are at least lower-to-mid-table Championship quality, the rest will either be up-and-coming clubs or desperarate battlers (particularly towards the end of the season). Given that the squad will undoubtedly be worse than this season, people are out of their mind thinking we'll be challenging for promotion.

What makes you say that? Who has said we WILL be going for promotion? I have said we have a decent chance of being in the top 6. 1 in 4 clubs will be in the top 6. Until we see who we have next season we have no idea how we should do. We will be one of the best supported clubs next season. Our younger players will have a season behind them. We will have a better start next season. We will not be playing against players that could play in the Prem with a lower team. It will be more about effort than skill next season. We will come against a few decent players next season. Last season we came against lots.

You are allowed an opinion. I am allowed an opinion. At the moment we are guessing. We could end up being crap. We could end up being the team to beat. Nobody can state anything as a fact until we start playing and have a better idea how we will cope and who we have to cope next season. I prefer to think we could be in the top 6. Hopefully top 2. All the bigger teams were at or near the top this season. We have the support. Will we have any support from SISU? Don't hold your breath too long.

Users who are viewing this thread