Rose 5
Hyam 5
McCallum 5
Hamer 5 Has been disappointing for months
James 5 Get him back to Leicester as soon as, a total waste of wages
Allen 5
Shipley 5
Godden 5 Looks miles away from the player we know he can be

Robins 3 Got this wrong from the beginning and was content to let it slide after half time. 3 awful performances on the spin with this system and he carries on anyway

steve101

For the first time this season I cannot face giving my opinion on ratings. However, we have to start on Monday with O'Hare, Gyokeres and Walker as front 3. It may be too early but I would also be tempted to start Eccles. He should be pleased with his individual performance on his championship debut. The performance in the first half was as bizarre as the starting lineup.
Marosi would have been my motm until that 3rd goal blunder. However how the shot was able to come in so easy was very poor.

Brighton Sky Blue

For the first time this season I cannot face giving my opinion on ratings. However, we have to start on Monday with O'Hare, Gyokeres and Walker as front 3. It may be too early but I would also be tempted to start Eccles. He should be pleased with his individual performance on his championship debut. The performance in the first half was as bizarre as the starting lineup.
Marosi would have been my motm until that 3rd goal blunder. However how the shot was able to come in so easy was very poor.

He needed to collect his share of Warburton's bung

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
Marosi 6 +despite the 3rd goal
Osti 6
McCallum 6
The rest 4 at best
Da Costa is never a wing back 2
The subs a collective 5 at least they tried to compete, showed some desire and pride

Robins. Set it up all wrong and after two weeks off had a weak plan and failed to inspire 3

Fergusons_Beard

Marosi (before mistake)6(after dreadful error)3
Rose 3 (out of position and an OG, I didn’t think he had the cahones to play in this league but managed to trap his bollocks when falling over-so they must be huge)
Hyam 3 (Loves a long lump to absolutely no one-he’d be a 4 if he could actually pass to a City player)
Osti 5 (too buy ball watching for first goal but at least he gets stuck in)
Macca 4 (like an annoying wasp-busy but easily squashed)
DaCosta 2 (Literally could have spent the afternoon in Costa Coffee and we wouldn’t have noticed we had played with 10 men-dreadful)
Allen 4 (couple of decent touches but always seems to look like an under 11 playing against men)
Hamer 4 (has he got a really shit footballing twin brother who for a laugh has swapped places at Christmas)
James 5 (for his hair)
Shipley 2 (Literally like the ark royal-turns like a large ship, moves like a large ship, first touch like a large ship and generally when given an opportunity this season has been a really stinker ship)
Godden 3 (can’t fault his fitness as he literally is the only player in the opposition half and has to chase down aimless punts or battle giant defenders for high balls-with little or no support for any of his touches)

Subs
Walker-4 (Deserves more playing time)
Gyo 2 (Doesn’t deserve any playing time-seems to pick the wrong option ever single time he has the ball)
Eccles-8 (academy init)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

stay_up_skyblues

Marosi 6 (2 points docked for chucking one in)
DaCosta 3 (George Weah’s cousin. This looks a signing in the Denzel Slager mould)
Osti 5
Rose 4
Hyam 4
McCallum 5
Hamer 4
James 5
Allen 4
Shipley 3 (Hopefully his last appearance of the season)
Godden 5 (not his fault, no service whatsoever and was crying out for a support striker - then taken off when we did go two up)

Pask 6
Eccles 6
COH 6
Gyo 6
Walker 6
* all subs slightly less shite than those they replaced but obviously QPR had the game won

MR 2 got the selection completely wrong. Seems to me he’s written this one off with an eye on Monday but really there is no excuse for not playing your best team after two weeks off when your right in it.

Please start Monday with the same formation that ended the game. Godden and Walker up top with COH in behind. Pask in for DaCosta and McFadz for Rose. Also would consider Eccles for Hamer but unlikely.

Seamus1

Shipley 2 (Literally like the ark royal-turns like a large ship, moves like a large ship, first touch like a large ship and generally when given an opportunity this season has been a really stinker ship)
Must have been getting training from the captain of the Ever Given! Probably spent the past couple of weeks stuck in the Suez Canal. Certainly been nowhere near the training pitches given his appalling performances this whole season

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
Where do you stand on his job security OSB?

Every manager has a sell by date but I think the owners will stick with him, especially if we end up in league 1

I think myself that championship is a step too far for him. If we stay up and begin badly next season I think he will be gone

We as a team are in the championship probably 2 or 3 years too early based on what we have seen. We don't seem to have the toughness to compete at this level and that's down in large part to MR

Harsh but he isn't the manager to keep us in the championship long term, but a big part of staying is having the money to spend sufficient to compete. We don't and won't no matter who is manager

CCFCSteve

Spot on. Hopefully they can put it to bed and be well up for Monday, if not there’s some serious problems (Bristol have been struggling). Don’t let us down city !

CCFCSteve

Every manager has a sell by date but I think the owners will stick with him, especially if we end up in league 1

I think myself that championship is a step too far for him. If we stay up and begin badly next season I think he will be gone

We as a team are in the championship probably 2 or 3 years too early based on what we have seen. We don't seem to have the toughness to compete at this level and that's down in large part to MR

Got to consider what he’s done in recent years though. Two promotions and not played a home game for a couple of years ?!

I think he’s too defensive/negative in a lot of the games (stems from an absolute dogshit defence - I don’t think anyone expected we’d be this exposed and so many defensive errors) but also had two main strikers and captain not fully fit for most of the season.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
Got to consider what he’s done in recent years though. Two promotions and not played a home game for a couple of years ?!

I think he’s too defensive/negative in a lot of the games (stems from an absolute dogshit defence) but also had two main strikers and captain not fully fit for most of the season.

Not playing at home hasn't stopped the promotions has it ?

All teams get injuries

What worries me is that he doesn't adapt things well, gets stuck in a rut expecting something that repeatedly fails to work next time.

It is a tough gig but this is very much his team and the direction he leads at this level is not clear and translates on to the pitch

CCFCSteve

Not playing at home hasn't stopped the promotions has it ?

All teams get injuries

What worries me is that he doesn't adapt things well, gets stuck in a rut expecting something that repeatedly fails to work next time.

It is a tough gig but this is very much his team and the direction he leads at this level is not clear and translates on to the pitch

I’m saying to get us a promotion without home games deserves some credit !

ps fully accept we/he is struggling but what did people expect in the championship ?!!

cov donkey kick

Well if the team don't show some balls on Monday after a dogshite performance today then we will be going down .would start Eccles over hamer get Kelly back in with mcfadz also give Reid ago over McCallum also marosi, wilson don't care as both nee replacing.up front victor ,tyler.
I'm a supporter of robins ,but messages coming out from him he's losing my support fast and needs to raise his game quick.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
I expected us to struggle.

I didn't expect lack of passion and organisation

Gave him credit for the promotions but that only lasts so long.

I would give him credit this season even if we got relegated if I thought he had adapted, was clear in his thinking, reacted to the changes,

Evo1883

There was not really any player barring the subs that came off with much dignity today ...so much like the Labour Party, I abstain

speedie87

Marosi 5 looking like we should have kept camp in jan
Dacosta 3 he can’t defend to save our lives
Rose 4 way off the pace compared with lasts season
Ostigard 5
Hyam 6 for once wasn’t the biggest liability in defense
McCallum 6
James 5 worst game so far and no sign of leadership out there
Hamer 4 gets worse every game - poor mans Walsh
Shipley 4 poor
Allen 5 poor
Godden 5

Walker 6
Gyo 6
Eccles 7

Offhegoes

If we stay up I hate to think that Robins will blow a lot of our budget on getting Matty James in. He’s not a poor player but no better than Kelly or Sheaf. I actually think we’ve missed Sheaf these last few weeks. He can dictate the play,, and our passing has gone down the toilet since he’s been out.

CCFCSteve

If we stay up I hate to think that Robins will blow a lot of our budget on getting Matty James in. He’s not a poor player but no better than Kelly or Sheaf. I actually think we’ve missed Sheaf these last few weeks. He can dictate the play,, and our passing has gone down the toilet since he’s been out.

I disagree, I think he’s a really good footballer but not in our team, especially at the moment

Magwitch1

If we get relegated Mark Robins will surely have to look seriously at his position, I hate to say that. Either he hasn’t got the nouse for the championship or the available finance to progress his ideas, that was evident in the January transfer window when it was clear we needed experience injected into the team, remember most our better players were injured with no idea when they would be returning.

That doesn’t mean we should have spunked money on transfer fees by the way but upping the wage budget to get a couple of decent loans in for six months as we have with Matty James I’m sure would have given us more wins and points. Even at £10k a week about half a million quid in total, yes a lot of money but with survival the prize and guaranteeing the money earned staying in the championship would have been cheaper than relegation. The bonus the Callum Wilson transfer to Newcastle could have surely covered that. Again remember in January our two main strikers were out with no sign of when they were returning, our goalie seriously crocked, Kelly a crucial player in midfield , Dabo, Rose and DaCosta all crocked. and Shipley and Allen struggling for form and add to that unknown to us fans at the time Biamou playing nursing a dodgy knee.
If getting in proper players on loan to help save the day was denied by our owner, why would he stay to struggle with the same problem again next season whatever division we end up in.

Sick Boy

If we get relegated Mark Robins will surely have to look seriously at his position, I hate to say that. Either he hasn’t got the nouse for the championship or the available finance to progress his ideas, that was evident in the January transfer window when it was clear we needed experience injected into the team, remember most our better players were injured with no idea when they would be returning.

That doesn’t mean we should have spunked money on transfer fees by the way but upping the wage budget to get a couple of decent loans in for six months as we have with Matty James I’m sure would have given us more wins and points. Even at £10k a week about half a million quid in total, yes a lot of money but with survival the prize and guaranteeing the money earned staying in the championship would have been cheaper than relegation. The bonus the Callum Wilson transfer to Newcastle could have surely covered that. Again remember in January our two main strikers were out with no sign of when they were returning, our goalie seriously crocked, Kelly a crucial player in midfield , Dabo, Rose and DaCosta all crocked. and Shipley and Allen struggling for form and add to that unknown to us fans at the time Biamou playing nursing a dodgy knee.
If getting in proper players on loan to help save the day was denied by our owner, why would he stay to struggle with the same problem again next season whatever division we end up in.
He was given funds to bring in players in January?

SBAndy

Having had time to stew on it, here goes:

Marosi - 6 - aside from the horrendous rick for the 3rd goal, he kept us in the game. Looks to be over his injury concern, although I did get worried when the ball hit him in the face first half.

Rose - 5 - in parts, looked like the only player trying to drive us forward. Tough day at the office and unlucky with the own goal.

Ostigard - 5 - ok defensively and battled well, but poor on the ball again.

Hyam - 3 - atrocious performance. Pulled out of position so often and terrible on the ball when pressed. Shanked numerous passes out of play. Needed a rest for weeks and now won’t get chance.

Dacosta - 4 - dreadful in the first half, all over the shop. Improved in second half but the game was all but done by then. At least he was willing to burst forward.

Hamer - 5 - lack of ball retention and looking for Hollywood balls that weren’t there. That said, I got the feeling there was no attacking movement ahead and he was trying to force it.

James - 5 - similar to Hamer in that I felt he didn’t have options, also due to the wing backs not moving up with the play. However, he doesn’t seem to have leadership qualities and given the choice I’d rather not see him start another match.

McCallum - 5 - defensively ok, but needs to get up the pitch otherwise our gameplan (hahaha, yeah ok) is fucked. Too willing to sit back and be a regular full back.

Allen - 4 - seemed to try but little came off. Not physically up to the demands of this league and think his time is up.

Shipley - 3 - didn’t get the same impression of effort from him, did very very little. Also think he’s done now.

Godden - 4 - was he fit enough to be starting? Not convinced. Seemed to lack the extra yard of movement. Could have done with some help up there, mind.

Gyokeres - 6
O’Hare - 6
Walker - 6
Pask - n/a (gave up watching soon after he came on)
Eccles - n/a (see above)
We did look to have some attacking impetus after making the first 3 changes but too little, too late.

shmmeee

If you think loanees other Champ teams got rid of and an 18 year old kid is evidence of a massive transfer war chest I don’t know what to say.

Our star signing was one Barnsley binned off FFS.

TomRad85

If you think loanees other Champ teams got rid of and an 18 year old kid is evidence of a massive transfer war chest I don’t know what to say.
Didn't say it was, and from what I hear, Reid is a decent young talent. He hasn't used his money well though, in all honesty.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread