QPR fans view (1 Viewer)

QPR's mumber10

Moved up here short time ago, I have been to the Rioch once before with QPR ground was half empty atmosphere was terrible.
Last night went with same friends from work full house ground looked great just shows if Coventry got back on track the fanbase is there.
From what i saw i thought on that Coventry dont have that many problems going forward but when Crewe went forward the midfield and defence just backed off Crewe said thank you very much goal.
Enjoyed last night hope to go a bit more often when I cant get to QPR.
Good luck for the season.

eyeseye_us

Moved up here short time ago, I have been to the Rioch once before with QPR ground was half empty atmosphere was terrible.
Last night went with same friends from work full house ground looked great just shows if Coventry got back on track the fanbase is there.
From what i saw i thought on that Coventry dont have that many problems going forward but when Crewe went forward the midfield and defence just backed off Crewe said thank you very much goal.
Enjoyed last night hope to go a bit more often when I cant get to QPR.
Good luck for the season.

its good to see people like yourself making an effort and in your case , actually seeing what we ( at least me ) see whats happening on the pitch. i agree , they totally backed off and then lost out on pace and crewe took full advantage.

Users who are viewing this thread