Put that in your pipe Wasps ! (1 Viewer)

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Really hope the home FC & RFC fixtures fall on alternate weekends like most of this seasons, enjoyed Cov RFC season this year now than any previous Cov Football or Rugby club in the past decade!

chiefdave

Really hope the home FC & RFC fixtures fall on alternate weekends like most of this seasons, enjoyed Cov RFC season this year now than any previous Cov Football or Rugby club in the past decade!

I can't stand rugby but if CRFC get properly stitched up by Wasps playing the same day I'd be tempted to go to a game to show support for them.

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

I can't stand rugby but if CRFC get properly stitched up by Wasps playing the same day I'd be tempted to go to a game to show support for them.

People fell for the 'Wasps' will help Cov RFC...

Why would they help once they set up perm base in the city they'll send young players to Cov etc but I'll only want them in the squad if they improve Cov!

Shame as say Cov ave 1500 next season Wasps play same day and only 10% go to watch wasps (I fear a higher %) still over £2000 on tickets alone, big money for a club of Cov's size.

Users who are viewing this thread