Purity Bar (1 Viewer)

Johnnythespider

I didn't know where to put this so started a thread, does anybody know what level the attendance has to be for them to open this bar, it was open last night with 17,400 but not against Morecambe with 15,600. Just wondering as I like a pint of Gold.

Modcons86

Was this before the game? I've seen it open quite a few times before kick off but never at half time.

Frank Sidebottom

I didn't know where to put this so started a thread, does anybody know what level the attendance has to be for them to open this bar, it was open last night with 17,400 but not against Morecambe with 15,600. Just wondering as I like a pint of Gold.
You on about the 1 behind block 17?
There's another one further down behind 22 that was open for the Lincoln game when the one behind 17 was closed.
I enjoy an Ubu myself.

Johnnythespider

You on about the 1 behind block 17?
There's another one further down behind 22 that was open for the Lincoln game when the one behind 17 was closed.
I enjoy an Ubu myself.
Yeah I'm talking about the one behind 17, I didn't know about the one further down. Will check in future

Hobo

Ubu better than Gold in my opinion. But enjoy what you enjoy Johnnythespider.

The Great Eastern

For the 2nd consecutive week, my son and I had a beer in Dhillons brewery. Definitely a strange but enjoyable place to drink a pre-match beer. However, their prices are sky high so wont be making it a place of choice in future. Ist time, a pint of their own label stout & a bottle of coke was £6.50 while 2 pints of Peroni was £9.60 y'day.
Perhaps its me who is out of touch with Cov prices but that strikes me as being on the very high side given the surroundings of the place.

Users who are viewing this thread