Puel gone at Leicester (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Harry H

Inevitable, I suppose. Mourinho anybody?!?!

clint van damme

Inevitable, I suppose. Mourinho anybody?!?!

I've caught a couple of their games recently and they've looked OK going forward. Madison catches the eye, hopefully another big move in the summer, hopefully we'll still be around to gather the windfall!

lifeskyblue

Watched Leicester on tv yesterday and thought they were very poor. Maddison has some nice touches but by and large was ineffective. Surprisingly I thought they looked a little light weight and not really up to the challenges. I thought they looked like a team that has given up on the manager

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator
Watched Leicester on tv yesterday and thought they were very poor. Maddison has some nice touches but by and large was ineffective. Surprisingly I thought they looked a little light weight and not really up to the challenges. I thought they looked like a team that has given up on the manager

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maddison was shocking, he nearly took the corner flag out with one of his shots.

Liquid Gold

They bought Puel and players like Maddison in because they wanted to change their style. Fans go mental because they don’t play to Vardy’s strength which is counter attacking and then the manager goes even when you’re upper mid table premier league. It will bite them in the ass eventually.

Brighton Sky Blue

They bought Puel and players like Maddison in because they wanted to change their style. Fans go mental because they don’t play to Vardy’s strength which is counter attacking and then the manager goes even when you’re upper mid table premier league. It will bite them in the ass eventually.

Think they forget that the top 6 is basically on permanent dibs unless another oil baron comes along or one of the current top 6 has a meltdown. Their upsetting of the cart in 2016 will never be repeated.

olderskyblue

It's Brendan then...

Covstu

Proves the quality of the league, would rather move now than get the ‘triple triple’ and become a legend in the fans eyes. Maybe running scared of an ever improved Rangers side so jumping before the inevitable happens?

no_loyalty

Proves the quality of the league, would rather move now than get the ‘triple triple’ and become a legend in the fans eyes. Maybe running scared of an ever improved Rangers side so jumping before the inevitable happens?

He is probably getting bored of winning every week, so has gone to a team who lose nearly every week.

fernandopartridge

Celtic are 8 points ahead aren't they?

rob9872

So weird up there. Half of the city pretending to be Irish, the other half pretending to be English.
Idiots were singing IRA songs about Rodgers the other night and wishing death upon him. I never particularly liked Russell Slade, but that's a tad too far!

Covstu

So weird up there. Half of the city pretending to be Irish, the other half pretending to be English.
Idiots were singing IRA songs about Rodgers the other night and wishing death upon him. I never particularly liked Russell Slade, but that's a tad too far!
British not English fella

Users who are viewing this thread