Protest at FedEx Coventry (1 Viewer)

There's an animal rights protest going on outside my building now. They're chanting shame, shame, shame on you.

I feel like going out and chanting I Wear Leather Shoes, I wear Leather shoes, And so so so do you.

Bloody muppets. They're protesting about fed ex transporting stuff. Who'd have thought it eh.

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
There's an animal rights protest going on outside my building now. They're chanting shame, shame, shame on you.

I feel like going out and chanting I Wear Leather Shoes, I wear Leather shoes, And so so so do you.

Bloody muppets. They're protesting about fed ex transporting stuff. Who'd have thought it eh.

Lol what is the protest about?

skyblueprincess

Go on Rich go out an shout it .... I double double dare you lolololol

Unfortunately they were gone when I left work. I could sing that guilt free as I dont work for fedex and we had a rescue dog until she died a couple of years ago. They were protesting about fedex transporting some stuff to a testing centre. tbf I agree with the reason just not the solution

Hugh Jarse

I'll bet all the protesting women were friendless, hippy, bike riding, vegetarian lesbians. The blokes would have just been rent a mob, anything for a punch up.

I'll bet each and everyone one of them will have received a Fed Ex package in their lifetime, did they turn them away at the doorstep on principle, of course they didn't.

rob9872

Mmmmmmmmmm bacon sandwich :)

Users who are viewing this thread