Proschwitz tackle (1 Viewer)

covcity4life

I would take him back. I thibk he showed what he could be but sum shit finishing made him look a donkey infrint of the fans

Remember mowbray was keen to sign him up so must be something there

mechaishida

Couldn't score in a brothel, that lad.

Clearly.

Bet he tried too, there's loads in Turkey; with the frustration of it, he waggled his pecker at a female employee and made a grrrrrr face I imagine.

Silly boy.

mechaishida

and? when played as a striker he has same goals return as tudgay

back to back defeats and people turn on manager

ridiculous

Get Mogga out now I say, before it's too late and we make the play offs. Get SP back, he'll REALLY ensure we end up 16th with the core of our team sold off. He'll get the DNA really fucking working overtime, you'll see. :D

covcity4life

So a not very good one then.

The point being, that a manager seeing something good in a player is not necessarily proof a player is any good. Sillett signed us Paul Edwards, after all!

ok so you dont rate TM. we now know that

please dont flip flop when we go on a good run again and pretend you do rate him

mechaishida

ok so you dont rate TM. we now know that

please dont flip flop when we go on a good run again and pretend you do rate him

I think what he's trying to say, mate, is that a good manager will still make bad signings. Perhaps a player will impress for the trial, then sit on their laurels when they've signed the contract. Either that or the player was just not THAT good in the first place, he just showed potential or promise that never materialised.

I can't see what you find so defensible in MAF, myself, but then I'm a wanker sooo...;)

covcity4life

I think what he's trying to say, mate, is that a good manager will still make bad signings. Perhaps a player will impress for the trial, then sit on their laurels when they've signed the contract. Either that or the player was just not THAT good in the first place, he just showed potential or promise that never materialised.

I can't see what you find so defensible in MAF, myself, but then I'm a wanker sooo...;)

just dont think hes any worse than tudgay,yet on cov boards hes the worst player ever. like i said their are footy fans and solely cov fans, just gets annoying i guess.

covcity4life

So you can't understand that Fortune is a bit crap because he doesn't play 90 minutes each game every game? Crapness is only reserved for automatic first team picks?

.....................no.

i said if TM was picking him as a starter then i would be doubting TM but hes not.

my only point is that hes not far and aware our worst player yet gets picked on more than anyone

Users who are viewing this thread