promotion or relegation. (1 Viewer)

1ccfc1987

now we are aproching the final run in of the season and taking every thing into prespective what would be the highlight of the season for you (apart from the jpt)

1, the sky blues to finish in the playoffs
2, win promotion to the championship via the playoffs
3, or the villa to be relegated?

i would myself love both 2 & 3 however sometimes as all ccfc fans know not all goes our way
but if we get the trip to wembley i would love no 3 to happen :)

Dan Griffin

All 3 please,
Can't have 3 and us not get promoted that would be a huge crime, would have to be 2 for me.

Can see everything cocking up tho and none of the above happen and us crash out of the jpt v Crewe, imagine the reaction at the end of the season!!

1ccfc1987

Dont really care what happens to villa but do want to get promoted :)
i hear what you are saying but that villa shower of crap sent us this way and karma is nice.
i hate villa so much i can tast it and to me as i said depending on the season fin- ally that would be the best dish served sweat

Nick

Administrator
i hear what you are saying but that villa shower of crap sent us this way and karma is nice.
i hate villa so much i can tast it and to me as i said depending on the season fin- ally that would be the best dish served sweat

They didnt really though, relegation is because of a whole season not just - game.

skybluelee

now we are aproching the final run in of the season and taking every thing into prespective what would be the highlight of the season for you (apart from the jpt)

1, the sky blues to finish in the playoffs
2, win promotion to the championship via the playoffs
3, or the villa to be relegated?

i would myself love both 2 & 3 however sometimes as all ccfc fans know not all goes our way
but if we get the trip to wembley i would love no 3 to happen :)

What city fan would choose 3 over the first two? Moron.

1ccfc1987

What city fan would choose 3 over the first two? Moron.
nice to know some people like to respond with some insults,
however here goes my reply back to you.
as said all things in perspective - at the start of the season we looked like we were League 2 standard
M.R. has done an outstanding job since he has come in and he had to play catch up and mould the players as quickly as he could.
if you look at what i said, it was i would want the jpt and number 2&3

if we did NOT get all of the above and we only managed to get the jpt - (and after the first 6/8 games not many fans would imagin we would be now 2 games from the jpt and in 7 place looking at the play offs )

after so many years with the crap we have put up with its great to feel optimistic for the future and if we were unlucky to get promotion seing villa relegated would be my next wish
thats all, so please sbl S T F U . Moron

skybluer2013

i see certain so called "sky blues fans" dont look at the fact of what this post is about. yeah we want promotion, who wouldnt? but in hindsight as a true sky blue fan, i know what it was like the day we went down and yes it is a seaon long relegation but it was at villa where we COULD have survived if the villa did not beat us. so if ccfc did not manage promotion which come on i bet the majority of you were slagging of the club in october for being in a relegation battle (but that shows how fickle you fans are). i would pick 2 AND 3 (as 1 and 2 are the same things if certain people cant read "moron"). up the sky blues and lets all sing together as fans and not dumb fucks

Flying Fokker

Who gives a toss about villa?

Promotion as champs next season for me. But I'll take the play offs

Users who are viewing this thread