promotion odds (1 Viewer)

skybluesam66

still 8/1 about 9th fav =.

sheff u favs odds on
then MK at 6/4

if we can beat mk on saturday and be only 2 points behind them, these odds will change very quickly

brentford/bournemouth/swindon/doncaster are the other play off favourites

last chance to get decent odds i think, should our form continue -

skybluelee

Can't believe i found 10/3 for us to beat mk dons on saturday. They conceded 4 against Walsall and i have lost count of the number of away games we have won convincingly recently.

Jump on those odds!

Otis

Yeah, but apart from Saturday their home form has been excellent.

12 games, 8 wins, 2 draws, 2 defeats. 19 goals for and only 9 against and 4 of those obviously went in against Walsall. They have therefore only let 5 goals in, in 11 home games. That is one hell of a tight defensive effort.

Think Walsall may have been just a one off. Watched the goals on SSN and there were some very sloppy goals going in against MK.

Think Saturday will be very, very tough. A draw would be excellent.

coop

Mk dons let me down on my bet yesterday which also included us and Sunderland to win so three points there on Saturday would make up for that

Otis

Well yep, that's the other thing. For me that is our two best players we will be missing on Saturday. As i say, a draw would be excellent.

jon92

Did anyone see coral put on there twitter just had to pay £127k out after a punter put £1000 on the Man U score to be 4-3

Otis

seem to remember doncaster had a similar record when we went there:claping hands:

Not saying we can't do it. Just saying I think Walsall may have been a freak result for MK and was not in keeping with the rest of their home form.

Would be a lot more confident if DMC and Bailey were playing to be honest.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Not saying we can't do it. Just saying I think Walsall may have been a freak result for MK and was not in keeping with the rest of their home form.

Would be a lot more confident if DMC and Bailey were playing to be honest.
Agreed, going to be tough without Goldie. The thing is we dont have any players even similar to Goldie with less quality. We are going to have to play with a different game plan to suit whichever striker comes in

Mucca Mad Boys

Agreed, going to be tough without Goldie. The thing is we dont have any players even similar to Goldie with less quality. We are going to have to play with a different game plan to suit whichever striker comes in

Clarke has come in, a more than adequate replacement!

Otis

Clarke cannot play til after 1st Jan though. CCFC is talking about Saturday's game. We have no-one of a similar ilk at the moment.

skybluelee

12 games, 8 wins, 2 draws, 2 defeats. 19 goals for and only 9 against and 4 of those obviously went in against Walsall. They have therefore only let 5 goals in, in 11 home games. That is one hell of a tight defensive effort.

Think Walsall may have been just a one off. Watched the goals on SSN and there were some very sloppy goals going in against MK.

Quite agree it will be tough and i would be happy with a draw, but after five straight away wins we are overpriced at 10/3.

wingy

I actually think this may benefit us ,Karl Robinson and his Scouts just are'nt going to know how we may approach this one .:thinking about:

skybluegod

That was basically the same as donny but then we destroyed them

Otis

i know.

Just saying we should be cautious in just pinpointing the Walsall game, which appears to be a bit of a freak result.

BurbageSkyBlues

Yes, and likewise they will feel not so invincible now.

Also, they will be looking at our run of five straight wins away from home, including vs Doncaster and stevenage

Mucca Mad Boys

Yes, and likewise they will feel not so invincible now.

Also, they will be looking at our run of five straight wins away from home, including vs Doncaster and stevenage

If we beat MK Dons at home, we would've made a sentence to the whole league. Hopefully we follow up MKD with wins over Shrewsbury and Tranmere.

Users who are viewing this thread