Princilple or points? (1 Viewer)

Otis

Doncaster Rovers boss Saunders probes El-Hadji Diouf claims

'Doncaster Rovers boss Dean Saunders says the club are continuing to investigate claims that forward El-Hadji Diouf breached club discipline.

Photos on the internet appear to show Diouf in a nightclub, just hours before the match at Southampton on 24 March. '

Hmm, let's see if the manager has the bottle to drop him if the allegation sprove to be true. He has 6 goals for them thus far. :thinking about::thinking about::thinking about::thinking about:

Astute

6 points and 17 goals from safety with 6 games to go......might as well teach the players a lesson. Nobody is bigger than the club. If they were closer to safety though........:thinking about:

Otis

Just noticed I didn't spell principle correctly. :facepalm:

Anyway, Donny are probably down anyway, but if they have any chance of survival they surely need Diouf don't they? A dilemma. Does Saunders drop him for breach of contract or play him in the hope he helps keep the club up?:thinking about:

EleanorRigby

Will be interesting to see what Saunders does. Can't be that difficult to find out the truth can it. I think Donny will be down and out soon and these fancy dan loanees they have will disappear into the night maybe even before we play them. Do you really think Diouff and pals will be putting their necks on the line then. The reason they are there is to put themselves into the shop window for next season. Having said that Diouff although a first class arsehole is a good player.

ajsccfc

I'd assume points is the priority. Man City saw their manager claim their player would never appear again, and look at them now.

Users who are viewing this thread