Preston (1 Viewer)

North York’s Blue

It looks as though we re going to take excellent followings to Stevenage, MK and Spurs, however I think our most important game is tomorrow. Potentially a banana skin where the majority expect us to win, however this is a game where the team definetly need our support.

Who's going?

kg82

I'm there. Looking forward to it. I can see it being tough if they don't score early. I still think we'll win though.

Otis

It looks as though we re going to take excellent followings to Stevenage, MK and Spurs, however I think our most important game is tomorrow. Potentially a banana skin where the majority expect us to win, however this is a game where the team definetly need our support.

Who's going?

Totally agree.

Loads of threads and excitement on here about the Spurs game, but this one is ten times as important.

Will be there for sure tomorrow.

wingy

hope we've got another decent ref ,I can see it being physical from their side ,we have an awful record over the years.

LJC_CCFC

Totally agree.

Loads of threads and excitement on here about the Spurs game, but this one is ten times as important.

Will be there for sure tomorrow.

Preston is more important, however the spurs game is a tad more glamorous. Saying that I'd rather have 3 points tomorrow and get beat 5-0 by spurs (here's hoping)

Baginton

i'll be there, it would be nice to see us play well for 90 minutes for a change, sounds like the few away games weve done just that, no booing tommorrow anyone please, we get on the players backs way too early, It will be interesting whether Baker starts!!

Three points please Robins and the boys, keep this good run going and climb that table :claping hands:

PUSB.

PVA

I'll be there.

if we play like we did against Walsall and Donny we will win.

Preston aren't up to much but they will use every trick in the book to try and win the game.

Otis

Preston is more important, however the spurs game is a tad more glamorous. Saying that I'd rather have 3 points tomorrow and get beat 5-0 by spurs (here's hoping)

You hope we get beaten 5-0 by Spurs? What an odd little supporter you are! :D

blitzer109

Got tickets for tomorrow and New Years Day as part of my 9 year old's xmas present (aren't I a good dad!) he's been 3 times up until now and hasn't seen us lose yet so a good omen I hope

Users who are viewing this thread