Preston predictions?? (1 Viewer)

coop

Any win will do but another game we expect to win.In the past we would of lost but I'm confident MR has us a better team.

Jonny

I was predicting 2, and we put 5 past Wallsall, I predicted a loss, and we put 4 past Donny, so excuse the less than enthusiastic 6!

Astute

4-0. Another game we are not shitting ourselves waiting for the final whistle.

Otis

I think we are due a reverse. City to dominate but lose a late goal 0-1

I've got a bad feeling about it too. The wins have buoyed our spirits in an otherwise sea of despair and misery. A defeat tomorrow would just have us all 'woe is meeing' again. Been nice to have a bit of an antidote to all the off field stuff, but just feel we can't sustain a winning run for long.

Hope I'm wrong but I think we may well lose. Preston apparently are a very good counter attacking team. Just the sort of team we have struggled against in the past.

Last edited:

Sky Blue Pete

I've got a bad feeling about it too. The wins have buoyed our spirits in an otherwise sea of despair and misery. A defeat tomorrow would just have us all 'woe is meeing' again. Been nice to have a bit of an antidote to all the off field stuff, but just feel we can't sustain a winning run for long.

Hope I'm wrong but I think we may well lose. Preston apparently are a very good counter attacking team. Just the sort of team we have struggled against in the past.
Not you too! Home win!

BurbageSkyBlues

Otis - yes, in the past, but now we have MR in charge, and there is definitely a better mindset amongst the players. It seems he is able to instill belief, but not complacency or arrogance, an understanding that you earn results.

There will be setbacks for sure, but it's the way that you pick yourself up and dust yourself down that matters.... I think Robins is heading this in the right direction.

We don't want to lose, but if we do, it needs an immediate response of say, four wins, rather than indifferent capitulation. Personally, I have a good feeling about the long term , as long as Sisu back him

Otis

Yep, totally agree that Robins has changed the mindset. We do still seem to struggle against counter attacking teams at home though.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
7-0 (would have been 8, but we get one disallowed!) ;)

Users who are viewing this thread