Pressley speaking to Clapham (1 Viewer)

twistandshout

I was sat in the Chinese takeaway last night and noticed Stephen Pressley also waiting for his food Jamie Clapham was walking past and came in to talk to Pressley. Coincidence I know but they both still live in Leamington. Clapham asked him if he was going for the Managers jobs , Pressley said he wasn't pushing for it as the squad wasn't experienced enough. He then said you know what wrong with the club don't you , Clapham replied all the money has gone they are skint . Pressley said that's the same with most clubs , we lacked leadership at the top.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Samo

Clapham Town FC?

bawtryneal

I thought Clapham and Mowbray shared a flat in Dunchurch?

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

They rented on Waring Way. I was brought up at No 3 (40 years ago now) and think its number no 7 they rented. My parents still live 100yds away on Vicarage Lane.

twistandshout

I knew I wouldn't be believed but as it is never likely to happen again I posted it anyway. Pressley was with his wife I could have asked for a selfie to prove it but I'm sure they wouldn't have talked openly if they knew I recognised them . Secondly Im 50 and don't do selfies.

ccfcway

I knew I wouldn't be believed but as it is never likely to happen again I posted it anyway. Pressley was with his wife I could have asked for a selfie to prove it but I'm sure they wouldn't have talked openly if they knew I recognised them . Secondly Im 50 and don't do selfies.

surely Pressley must assume he will be recognised in Leamington by someone. Its not like you saw in in China, it was the chineese

twistandshout

They rented on Waring Way. I was brought up at No 3 (40 years ago now) and think its number no 7 they rented. My parents still live 100yds away on Vicarage Lane.
Pressley lives on the Willes Road Leamington , Clapham I don't know. He told Pressley he still lived local and was going up to Barnsley in the morning.

Terry Gibson's perm

I never see any players when I go out do they not go into Nuneaton;).

I once saw Maik Taylor the old blues goalie going into the cubicles at Touchwood seemed in a rush and I wasn't going to wait around to talk to him during or after.

ccfcway

I once saw Maik Taylor the old blues goalie going into the cubicles at Touchwood seemed in a rush and I wasn't going to wait around to talk to him during or after.

Sounds like he very much blames CCC as well

Nick

Administrator

Saw Dean Sturridge in a Jewellers once.

I don't think many go out in treacle! not now the pen an wig has gone.

Terry Gibson's perm

Saw Dean Sturridge in a Jewellers once.

I don't think many go out in treacle! not now the pen an wig has gone.

They have a couple of wetherspoons and a few charity shops to go into :facepalm:.

Shouldn't say anything bad as I am trying to sell my house here

torchomatic

I was sat in the Chinese takeaway last night and noticed Stephen Pressley also waiting for his food Jamie Clapham was walking past and came in to talk to Pressley. Coincidence I know but they both still live in Leamington. Clapham asked him if he was going for the Managers jobs , Pressley said he wasn't pushing for it as the squad wasn't experienced enough. He then said you know what wrong with the club don't you , Clapham replied all the money has gone they are skint . Pressley said that's the same with most clubs , we lacked leadership at the top.

Wont believe it unless you tell me Juggy was there.

Pipehitterz

Once saw Trevor Francis, Lucy Benjamin, Phil Michel and Frank Bruno, within half hour of each other, all slumMing it at luton airport , queuing up for easyjet flights.
Cheap skates

stevefloyd

And how is Mrs Bluebottle today?

stevefloyd

You can see Dave Bennet usually at the Att. Arms

Terry Gibson's perm

You can see Dave Bennet usually at the Att. Arms

Don't like him he was sitting behind me and my brother at HR when Safri scored a direct free kick and we jumped up and he said sit down lads it was only a goal.

I met Bret the hitman Hart and Bam Bam bigolo from WWF at Heathrow years ago we were on the same flight to Vancouver, Jean Paul Gaultier in Paris he was wearing a dress, Danny Thomas in Quo Vadis. Plus Kieron Gibbs and Serge Ganabry buying watches in selfridges in London, James cordon and David tower were there as well but no all together

Users who are viewing this thread