Premier League trivia question (1 Viewer)

oucho

Of the 30 players with 4 or more Premier League winners' medals, only 3 (!!) have won their medals for a club other than Man U - who are these three players?

oucho

Guess all three in one go!

WhaleOilBeefHooked

Of the 30 players with 4 or more Premier League winners' medals, only 3 (!!) have won their medals for a club other than Man U - who are these three players?

Well it's nobody playing for Liverpool, so it rules it out somewhat.

I have no idea, but leaning towards Chelsea.

However some useless trivia which is relevant to SBT and (I think!) correct. CCFC are the only team to have ever played in the Premier League, Division 1, Division 2, Division 3, Division 4, Division 3 South and Division 3 North.

rob9872

JT and Drogba? Cannot think of another

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Lampard probably the other as didn't he get one with Man City on loan?

rob9872

Either that or someone annoying that's been everywhere like Anelka

rob9872

Cech - great shout although presumably all 4 before leaving Chelsea as def not with Arsenal :)

rob9872

I was thinking Cashley too with his early Arsenal days, but maybe 3 not 4

CJ_covblaze

Last Englishman to win the European Goldern Boot?

Sumo the Micky Quinn

However some useless trivia which is relevant to SBT and (I think!) correct. CCFC are the only team to have ever played in the Premier League, Division 1, Division 2, Division 3, Division 4, Division 3 South and Division 3 North.[/QUOTE]

Add to that 'by name' The Championship, League 1 & League 2.

CJ_covblaze

I played in the Manchester derby, Liverpool derby and Old Firm. Who am I?

CJ_covblaze

CJ_covblaze

oucho

Shows how dominant Utd were under Fergie that 27 of the 30 most prolific PL medal winners won it under him at Man U. Also what a contrast to the post Fergie years when they have been an embarrassment compared to the years under him, especially considering their continued financial muscle and non interference by their owners.

CJ_covblaze

I’ve won 10 FA Cups, 10 top flight titles, 4 European cups and have scored more than a goal a game at international level. Who am I?

oucho

I’ve won 10 FA Cups, 10 top flight titles, 4 European cups and have scored more than a goal a game at international level. Who am I?

Roy of the Rovers? AKA CJ Joiner?

CJ_covblaze

Users who are viewing this thread