Premier League thread (4 Viewers)

no_loyalty

The right decision of course, fuck United.

JAM See

Can't just lie down in the middle of the goal and expect the game to be stopped
I think he went down genuinely. If he'd wanted the game stopped, he'd have clutched his head.

No blame on De Gea, just one of those.

Quite right that the goal stands.

olderskyblue

I think he went down genuinely. If he'd wanted the game stopped, he'd have clutched his head.

No blame on De Gea, just one of those.

Quite right that the goal stands.
Did he? Or did he think it was an Arsenal player clipped him, so dropped like a brick?

JAM See

That has to be one of the most bizarre goals.
I disagree.

Opposing team have a corner.
Defending keeper falls over.
Opposing player shoots and scores.

That's it really.

Nick

Administrator
Anybody else cringe with the Man Utd fans making that noise Ronaldo does when he scored?

Nick

Administrator
Ref just made himself look silly.

Right in front of him, perfect view and waves the pen shouts away.

Gets told to watch it again and then gives it.

Nick

Administrator
Anybody else cringe with the Man Utd fans making that noise Ronaldo does when he scored?

giphy.gif

Marty

Whats with the 8:15 kick offs? it's nearly 10:15 by the time the game finishes. They really don't care about fans at all do they.

Evo1883

Is ally on sky ? Be a cracking MOTD presenter too BTW .. really enjoy his co comms .. I know I've already said this 🤣

Peter drury or jon champion and ally mccoist 👌

jimmyhillsfanclub

Since turning 30 , Ronaldo

377 games
338 goals.
80 assists

801 career goals , its an astonishing figure when you consider you would have to score 40 goals a season for 20 seasons to achieve the number

Just astounding really innit?

Hes been consistently brilliant in 3 of the 4 top leagues in the world......

...not relaxing into his dotage in a one horse race ligue like some other players...

SkyBlue_Bear83

How the fuck can you give a corner just because they didn't shoot, when Ronaldo is offside??

They've fucked with the rules too much because of VAR. Earlier there should have been a pen because Everton player almost had his shirt taken off him, but VAR didn't go back to look at it, but they did for Brentfords pen???
linesman error he should have put the flag up. Especially when it was that clear

clint van damme

I didn't think it should stand. Difficult one for the ref but ground erupts, fans go mad, 2 minutes later goal disallowed, its bollocks isnt it?

Otis

I didn't think it should stand. Difficult one for the ref but ground erupts, fans go mad, 2 minutes later goal disallowed, its bollocks isnt it?
Only on slo mo and freeze-frame does it look like he had any control whatsoever. In real time that is a goal all day long.

It's a micro second at best. Slo mo and freeze-frame makes it look like he had control, when he clearly didn't.

I think that is a truly awful decision myself.

Users who are viewing this thread