Premier League thread (3 Viewers)

chiefdave

Amazon Prime is terrible for football. I can stream everything else quite happily in 4K with no issues but the football is always an issue. Surely Amazon can make enough bandwidth available to cope with demand.

Nick

Administrator
Amazon Prime is terrible for football. I can stream everything else quite happily in 4K with no issues but the football is always an issue. Surely Amazon can make enough bandwidth available to cope with demand.
Was a bit dodgy yesterday but been fine today

Evo1883

Liverpool or Chelsea for the title for me , city pushing close but will fall shirt

chiefdave

Was a bit dodgy yesterday but been fine today
Mine keeps changing the quality of the stream and jumping between HD and UHD. Wouldn't be too much of a problem but for some reason every time the quality changes so does the brightness so the picture is constantly flickering. If I select one of the games they're only showing in HD, not UHD, its fine. Odd thing is if I test any UHD film its fine.

Annoyingly there's no option to force it to stay in HD. The brilliant advice from Amazon support was to turn my TV off for 5 minutes 😂

jimmyhillsfanclub

Jordan Henderson is a bit of a late bloomer isn't he?....from defensive midfield plodder to a bit of a baller...

fernandopartridge

Was never going to work out. I'm sure I said it at the time (same with Nuno at Spurs).
Another 'big' club that has no plan, or model of what they want to be & then recruit around that. Bonkers in this day & age.
Everton have spent fortunes over the last few years but like you say it's just on "stuff". Once they vacate Goodison they'll be gone like Spurs and Arsenal before them

clint van damme

Everton have spent fortunes over the last few years but like you say it's just on "stuff". Once they vacate Goodison they'll be gone like Spurs and Arsenal before them

United the same, crying out for improving their defensive/defensive midfield areas but spunked 100s of millions on an aging superstar because they didn't want their neighbours to have him,pathetic.

Frostie

Just a sublime player, pretty criminal how he hasn't been properly recognised by UEFA / FIFA. He did a turn at one point last night with the outside of his left foot, took 3 players out of the game.

That's the thing, he's still constantly improving too. Phenomenal player.

Users who are viewing this thread