Premier League thread (4 Viewers)

ccfc92

Did anyone else struggle from the standard camera angle telling the two shirts apart? One half of Spurs kit seemed similar to Newcastles.

Sky Blue Harry H

He's been treated appallingly and it's horrible to watch.

Agree - but my brother, who lives up there, says he has made a ridiculous amount in pay offs from being sacked from previous clubs. I always wonder why someone wouldn't just quit (assuming they don't need the money) as you'd imagine the stress, that for example Bruce is going through, must be seriously damaging for your health, longevity.

skyblue1991

Feel sorry for Bruce. He probably could've done a bit better with the current squad but when they lost Wilson last season they immediately look a much weaker side and he did a good job keeping them up

The self entitled Newcastle fans chanting for him to be sacked are a disgrace!

Sent from my I3113 using Tapatalk

skyblue1991

He's a fifa star as I call them , great on fifa , overhyped in real life

He's that good , that at 24 he's played for France a whopping 0 times
I rate him, I think he could get into a top half side like West Ham

He probably hasn't played for France yet as he plays for an unfashionable club. Like Grealish, he will play more for England now because he plays for Man City

wingy

Speaking of commentators, is it just me or do they apologise a a lot more when the ambient mics pic up language from the crowd these days?

He probably hasn't played for France yet as he plays for an unfashionable club. Like Grealish, he will play more for England now because he plays for Man City

He's the sort of player fans pay to watch .
Very similar to Faustino.

Ccfcisparks

He has 20 goal contributions in 60 games for Newcastle. He's a quality player and people will start realising that when he plays with a better team around him.

Evo1883

You could argue that the palace player staying down diverted the original passage of play and that's fate

Vieira arguably went too defensive too early too causing needless pressure

no_loyalty

They looked knackered at the end in fairness. Tomiyasu looked terrible for Arsenal, caught in possession every time

Yes Tomiyasu looked poor, apparently won their player of the month award so must have been an off day.

Terry Gibson's perm

Wonder what the compensation was. Excellent I would think

Newcastle in for Robins do we think?

I thought it had been said just the eight million pay off, mutual consent is a nice way of saying you are sacked and I agree to it.

Users who are viewing this thread