Premier League thread (5 Viewers)

Nick

Administrator
Where did that atmosphere go? I love it when sky and Martin Tyler go all in and look silly

Evo1883

Great from kane really , came back onside then ran , hopefully that's him on the go now

Evo1883

Bruce will be sacked if they lose , they just needed an excuse (despite the league position )

clint van damme

They had Lee Clark and another ex player on earlier and they asked them who they should sign.
Their totally realistic targets were Coutinho and Modric

Paul Anthony

They had Lee Clark and another ex player on earlier and they asked them who they should sign.
Their totally realistic targets were Coutinho and Modric

They're going to end up throwing lots of money around signing top name players, but not building a decent team with it. Bit like Man City did when they first got big cash to spend.

Saddlebrains

2 of our fans, 1 unfortunately passing away from a cardiac arrest this season.

Now this Newcastle supporter.

Whats the fucks going on?

Sky Blue Harry H

To be fair - and I know this is generalising - but I'm guessing that a lot of fans blood pressure must get higher than normal during matches. Add in alcohol consumption (obviously not saying that has affected recent cases). Also, I've been in a crowd at Highfield Road v Ipswich (years ago) and a bloke in the row behind me died of a heart attack. Don't remember any great reaction in terms of the game (i.e. not halted) and I wonder if with Sky, security etc having so many cameras around, that these events are highlighted with more immediacy?

Evo1883

It's just unfortunate bad luck .. with our lifestyles effectively getting worse with obesity and or things like chronic drug use (cocaine) being a huge problem at football matches .. these things will probably happen more often

Brighton Sky Blue

To be fair - and I know this is generalising - but I'm guessing that a lot of fans blood pressure must get higher than normal during matches. Add in alcohol consumption (obviously not saying that has affected recent cases). Also, I've been in a crowd at Highfield Road v Ipswich (years ago) and a bloke in the row behind me died of a heart attack. Don't remember any great reaction in terms of the game (i.e. not halted) and I wonder if with Sky, security etc having so many cameras around, that these events are highlighted with more immediacy?

In this case players spotted it, so credit to them for being switched on and alerting people as soon as they realised.

no_loyalty

I can’t see the Geordies getting back into this.

Evo1883

I'm going to take a wild guess after seeing the replay .. Santo is ok and is faking it massively

Users who are viewing this thread