Premier League thread (4 Viewers)

Evo1883

It's like goalies are getting ace at this.
Seems the new rule has focused them.
I say this without knowing if Noble just completely missed however .
A pen does not seem to be a guaranteed goal anymore ,if it ever was.

Since 2009 , 75% of penalties have been scored .

17% saved

ccfc92

Gotta love this zero emission game, with huge amounts of foreign "fans" at the stadium who have probably flown into London 🤦‍♂️🤣 least they're serving Tofu though 🙌

Brighton Sky Blue

Early days but looking like a repeat of 19/20 for Norwich, ready for Farke to piss the Championship again next season.

Terry Gibson's perm

Must be piling up the cash though?

Yet they always plead poverty when they come down, they are making a farce of the whole thing when the baggies did they always went back a bit stronger. I expect when they get relegated they will go for O’Hare.

Tommo1993

Credit to Brentford, what a game, gave as good as they got. I don’t bet a lot, because on days like today, I’m absolute wank at it.

Terry Gibson's perm

Credit to Brentford, what a game, gave as good as they got. I don’t bet a lot, because on days like today, I’m absolute wank at it.

The moment where Toney got free and VVD just reeled him before he could shoot was worth a goal at the other end

Saddlebrains

Norwich are a horrible club, developed a huge disdain for them last few years.

They've not once made a concerted attempt to stay up. Happy to just take the payments

Terry Gibson's perm

Norwich are a horrible club, developed a huge disdain for them last few years.

They've not once made a concerted attempt to stay up. Happy to just take the payments

The rest of the league are happy as well, because when they come back up they don’t get the parachute payments so they get shared out. It would be great if they came down and didn’t go back up as they offer nothing to the prem.

Evo1883

Spurs Much worse than under mourinho .

Man utd would also be better under mourinho with these players they have now

Mourinho was not the problem , he's a winner , nuno and ole are not

Users who are viewing this thread