Premier League thread (4 Viewers)

Paul Anthony

Looks like Pogba's really done a number on Keita.

Terry Gibson's perm

Sancho didn’t look that happy on the bench, I don’t imagine he would have gone there if he knew Ronaldo was signing. I haven’t seen much of this but they look a bit open in the middle of the defence and pinning their hopes on Varane who is forever injured was another mistake.

no_loyalty

Pogba is a twat, they need to get rid. United fans classless, no applause for the injured Liverpool player being stretchered off.

Brighton Sky Blue

As much as I think Ole isn't up to the job surely Ronaldo is a massive issue. The guy isn't the athlete he used to be and they basically have to play him.

It wasn't their long term plan to have him there and seemingly they just bought him in to stop Man City getting him.

They were already flush with gifted attacking players. Their recruitment's a bit like Wenger's Arsenal in the 2010s, just recruiting any old shite into the defence and wondering why they don't win anything

stupot07

Surely Ole has to go.

And signing Ronaldo looks to be a huge mistake.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Tommo1993

9 goals shipped in 2 PL games, players stepping in to do HT team talks. I’ll be surprised if he’s still in the job in 24 hours.

skyblue1991

As much as I think Ole isn't up to the job surely Ronaldo is a massive issue. The guy isn't the athlete he used to be and they basically have to play him.

It wasn't their long term plan to have him there and seemingly they just bought him in to stop Man City getting him.
How pissed off would you be if you were Sancho

Man Utd were pretty much after him for two years and then a few weeks later Ronaldo signs and takes your position

Career ruining!

Sent from my I3113 using Tapatalk

skyblue1991

9 goals shipped in 2 PL games, players stepping in to do HT team talks. I’ll be surprised if he’s still in the job in 24 hours.
You can imagine Harry Maguires team talk

'Yeah erm, let's get at them boys. Erm, life is a roller-coaster and if we play at our best we could draw the second half. Erm, lol'

Sent from my I3113 using Tapatalk

Evo1883

Signing Ronaldo is never a mistake tbh .. this is illogical thinking when you have Fred, mctominay , maguire , lindelof and Shaw in your starting 11 .

You have to travel over several hurdles to conclude Ronaldo is the problem.

Ole doesn't know how to play the bloke , he doesn't know how to play sancho , a complete STAR in Germany.
He doesn't know how to play van de beek , a brilliant up and coming player at one point he's ruined him.

Ole is the problem at United amongst several backroom problems

robbiekeane

Signing Ronaldo is never a mistake tbh .. this is illogical thinking when you have Fred, mctominay , maguire , lindelof and Shaw in your starting 11 .

You have to travel over several hurdles to conclude Ronaldo is the problem.

Ole doesn't know how to play the bloke , he doesn't know how to play sancho , a complete STAR in Germany.
He doesn't know how to play van de beek , a brilliant up and coming player at one point he's ruined him.

Ole is the problem at United amongst several backroom problems
Yeh hasn’t he scored like 6 goals or something, not a terrible return at this point.

Definitelt wouldn’tsay Ronaldo is the problem

Paul Anthony

Spurs score, linesman waits for an age to put his flag up for offside. Must have taken him at least 20 odd seconds after they scored to decide to flag it.

Users who are viewing this thread