Premier League thread (3 Viewers)

no_loyalty

He forced the move and he also walked out on Barnsley stop talking bollocks. Managers like players are sacked and also engineer moves if they can

Yes he walked out on Barnsley as he fell out with their chairman over the budget, he didn’t resign to join another club. In regards to him leaving us, it was done the proper way (which I don’t have an issue with).

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

The owners for not investing even if they've spent a billion, the new manager for not understanding the tradition of the club and how massive they are, the players for not being Jackie Milburn, Alan Shearer and Gazza combined.

Basically, anyone but themselves and their unrealistic expectations.
This - the Geordies are on another planet in terms of entitlement

fernandopartridge

How long will Villa will stick with Dean Smith? Their owners have talked about Europe and backed him well
Not sure why they believe they should be any higher than mid table? They've rebuilt from being a Championship team and the gap between the top 6 and the rest ever grows. The players Villa are in the market for are not the same the likes of Arsenal buy.

no_loyalty

Smith Rowe looks a special talent, can’t be too long before he gets an England call up.

Paul Anthony

Man City playing in one of those Puma kits with the name printed across it and no club badge. Looks like some cheap knock off.

clint van damme

Fernandes squares that ball to Greenwood instead of shooting it's a different game. Not just us who don't take our chances!

Evo1883

United need more than a new manager to sort them out, though I agree he's not up to the job.

As much as he's rated because he plays for England.

They need to replace many players , including slab head who is the most average of centre halves he really is

Evo1883

to think he cost more than Van Djik.
Their centre midfield is poor, their biggest problem in my opinion.
Worst man utd captain ever ?
And to think some think Shaw is the world's best left back 🤔 some proper delusion in English football

They've gone from vidic and ferdinand to this , bet their fans are seething

clint van damme

Worst man utd captain ever ?
And to think some think Shaw is the world's best left back 🤔 some proper delusion in English football

They've gone from vidic and ferdinand to this , bet their fans are seething

I'm old enough to remember when United were really shit, can vaguely remember their relegation!
But in the Premiership years, then I can't think of worse.

wingy

Is there going to be some retrospective action for that Spurs lad who I thought may have spat at the WHU player on the ground after a coming together.

Users who are viewing this thread