preferred bidder is sisu (1 Viewer)

bigfatronssba

Just on Cwr.

rob9872

Brilliant half a million quid to Appleton, 10 point deduction, promotion derailed and months wasted of time and effort to tell us what we all knew would happen.

Thanks PA now take your cheque and fook off!

rob9872

£1 seems to be the going rate

Moscowskyblue

if its correct then goodbye

if that is the case then i am no longer interested in their club, my club for 50 years and therefore that is not something i say lightly

jon92

Can't see this being true as les reid has not said anything about it he is normally the first place for information

rob9872

He made his mind up months ago when they appointed him, he just had to wait for their pr vehicles to ensure he said and did the appropriate things. Hopefully no other football jobs will come his way now after this debacle.

theferret

League pressure because of fixtures forced the quick announcement I guess. We knew this would happen. We now can only hope that one of the interested parties makes a direct approach. It's our only hope really.

Nick

Administrator
He made his mind up months ago when they appointed him, he just had to wait for their pr vehicles to ensure he said and did the appropriate things. Hopefully no other football jobs will come his way now after this debacle.

It has been pretty obvious, the way Fisher has been so sure that he will be in control of the club too.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Just on Free radio! This was so predictable, but so the wrong decision!

Paul Appleton. You fail us fans!

As if they are successful in buying us out, we'll be out of admin, therefore the rent free offer will have expired, ACL will not work with SISU, OTIUM are SISU, so we're no further forward!!!!!!!

BBSB

The administrator for the part of Coventry City which is in administration has said the bid put forward by Otium Entertainment Group Limited was 'substantially more' than the three other offers received.
The company is connected to Sisu, who took over the Sky Blues in 2007.
The bid from Otium Entertainment Group Limited was substantially more than any of the other three bids received
and was the bid which gave the greatest return to the unsecured, non-connected creditors of CCFC Limited by a considerable margin.
– Paul Appleton, administrator for Coventry City FC Ltd

Nick

Administrator
The bid from Otium Entertainment Group Limited was substantially more than any of the other three bids received

and was the bid which gave the greatest return to the unsecured, non-connected creditors of CCFC Limited by a considerable margin.

Who are the "unsecured, non-connected creditors" ?

bigfatronssba

That's pretty much it for me now

Professional football in Coventry Rip 1883-2013

mark82

Fuck it. Fuck SISU. Fuck Tim Fisher. Fuck Paul Appleton. I'm not travelling to Walsall and I hope no other football league team agrees to let these wankers move our club out of Coventry.

RoboCCFC90

This is absolutely no surprise and expected in truth..

skybluelee

No surprise whatsoever. Thank you, Paul Appleton. My beloved Sky Blues now officially dead.

You absolute c*nt.

RoboCCFC90

As much as expected it's probably the right decision from an Administrator I don't think if it had been Joe Bloggs the outcome would have been different.

Mind you I am feckin gutted..

Last edited:

Houdi

This was always going to be the result though.SISU can afford to pay off all the debts,since they were mainly debts to themselves.If Haskell had matched their offer,all he would have done is give SISU circa £50 million and he still wouldn't have owned the playing assets.This was always the easy bit for SISU the hard bit follows.They still have to convince the league of their future plans on the back of at least 3 more years of virtually no income.This still has a long way to run.

H

Hastingsskyblue

Well thats it - I knew this is what was going to happen so had resigned myself to losing my Football Club - Goodbye Sky Blues, this will be my last post and I will not go to any Coventry matches (home or away) while Sisu or anyone connected with them is in charge - Lost all faith in Football now what a Joke

Going to watch synchronised swimming instead - at least that is still well run

And Football League can p*ss off also they could run a p*ss up in a brewery

By everyone

Users who are viewing this thread