Predictions League (1 Viewer)

footyfrenzy

banner.png
Just like to introduce my predictions league for those that like to predict the outcome of games 2021/2022 Prize update - Football Predictions . It is run by a Coventry fan (me) has prizes provided by a Coventry Fan and is also supporting another business run by another group of Coventry fans. It is completely free to enter and registration is easy and only takes a couple of minutes to register.

There is also the option to set up your own private leaue if you want to try that. Also easy to set up.

Welcome to the new Prediction League for the coming season and with just over 2 weeks until it all kicks off again, the site is ready and has the 1st 2 rounds ready for your predictions.

After a brilliant Euro 2020 Cup Competition where it was a bit of a sprint here comes the marathon, predicting all the games from the Premier League and The Championship for the upcoming season.

The prize list for this prediction league has been improved as well as the usual Amazon Vouchers £100, £30 and £20 Martn of MC Kit frames has provided a double frame examples of which are on the website, I will also offer a fantastic 3 Surprise Shirts throughout the season as bonus prizes. 1st one will be sent after the first weekend of fixtures where a random draw will take place of all entries.

footyfrenzy

There is only two days until the new season kicks off on Friday at the Vitality Stadium when hosts AFC Bournemouth play WBA who were last season relegated from the Premier League.

We have added a new feature this year where in each round you can choose one game for a joker meaning for that game you will receive double points so use it wisely.

Just a little reminder of what prizes are on offer for the coming year

1st place = £100 amazon Uk evoucher
2nd place = a double kit frame from Mc kit frames in a team of your choice
3rd place = £30 amazon Uk evoucher
4th place = Surprise Shirt
5th place = £20 amazon Uk evoucher

+ 2 random surprise shirts throughout the season

Please remember that it is free to join and enter so if you cold share any tweets and facebook posts I would be really grateful.

Just a footnote after winning a blackout card at the weekend The site will be a shirt sponser for Coventry City Girls FC during the coming season and I look forward to posting a few pictures when their kit is launched.

steve cooper

Here is the "supercomputer" prediction for how the 20/21 Championship would finish, from February this year.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
There is only two days until the new season kicks off on Friday at the Vitality Stadium when hosts AFC Bournemouth play WBA who were last season relegated from the Premier League.

We have added a new feature this year where in each round you can choose one game for a joker meaning for that game you will receive double points so use it wisely.

Just a little reminder of what prizes are on offer for the coming year

1st place = £100 amazon Uk evoucher
2nd place = a double kit frame from Mc kit frames in a team of your choice
3rd place = £30 amazon Uk evoucher
4th place = Surprise Shirt
5th place = £20 amazon Uk evoucher

+ 2 random surprise shirts throughout the season

Please remember that it is free to join and enter so if you cold share any tweets and facebook posts I would be really grateful.

Just a footnote after winning a blackout card at the weekend The site will be a shirt sponser for Coventry City Girls FC during the coming season and I look forward to posting a few pictures when their kit is launched.
Last place prize = Season Ticket to Aston Villa!

Briles

How often can you use a joker, is it 1 per game week?

steve cooper

I see from the Cov Telegraph the (not so) Super Computer has been plugged in again.
Predicting us to finish 7th.
11 games ago it was predicting us to finish 21st. Last season it had a go in February and got only 2 out of 24 positions correct, even failing to correctly predict 2 of the 3 relegated teams.
Not sure why it's called a super computer.

Users who are viewing this thread