Coventry, 46

Hull A D 1,
Peterborough H W 3
Bristol A D 1
Burnley A D 1
Millwall H D 1
Doncaster H D 1
Southampton A W 3

Yes I think a shock win at the end againt a certain side who maybe hung over from winning the title and may not want their neighbours to stay up!

I hate pompey

I just hope my maths is wrong as I have had to edit this twice already. Or we scrape a win against Milwall or Doncaster at home

Last edited:

superskyblue

I think we will win atleast 1 more home game, probably Doncaster at home. We'll probably lose to Southampton, Burnley and Hull though.

scroobiustom

With all due respect, I very much hope you are wrong!

scroobiustom

9/2 on the cov win at Hull from Sky Bet, prefer those odds to the predictions listed! :p

kg82

Doncaster. 42 POINTS

Brum H W 3
Leicester A L 0
Burnley H D 1
Portsmouth H D 1
Boro A D 1
Ricoh A D 1
Ipswich H W 3

Pompey 47

Burnley H W 3
Southampton A D 1
Millwall H W 3
Doncaster A D 1
Palace H W 3
Derby H W 3
Forest A L 0

Bristol, 44

Derby H W 3
Forest A L 0
COV H D 1
Brum A L 0
West Ham H L 0
Barnsley W 3
Burnley A D 1

Coventry, 46

Hull A D 1,
Peterborough H W 3
Bristol A D 1
Burnley A D 1
Millwall H W 1
Doncaster H D 1
Southampton A W 3

Yes I think a shock win at the end againt a certain side who maybe hung over from winning the title and may not want their neighbours to stay up!

I hate pompey

I just hope my maths is wrong as I have had to edit this twice already. Or we scrape a win against Milwall or Doncaster at home

You've put us to win at home vs Millwall but only put 1 point down!

Astute

If we finish on 46 points we should get past at least 1 more club.

Otis

Totally agree.

46 points should be enough and anyway, I know Pompey have just had a couple of wins sandwiched inbetweent their defeat against us, but they suddenly haven't just become world beaters. There you have them winning 4 and drawing 2 out of their last 7 games. :eek: They still have a tiny squad. I think they will win a few maybe, but I can't see them only losing 1 game out of the last 7.

Brighton Sky Blue

Losing the odd game isn't a disaster provided it's not against any of the bottom 6. It's likely we'll lose at least once and if we do, we can't lose our heads.

dongonzalos

You've put us to win at home vs Millwall but only put 1 point down!

Thanks,

did not notice that, that is the one i changed my mind on 4 times. Think we should win but think it will be a nervous draw. The type where we hit the post miss the penalty etc....

will edit it again sorry

dongonzalos

Totally agree.

46 points should be enough and anyway, I know Pompey have just had a couple of wins sandwiched inbetweent their defeat against us, but they suddenly haven't just become world beaters. There you have them winning 4 and drawing 2 out of their last 7 games. :eek: They still have a tiny squad. I think they will win a few maybe, but I can't see them only losing 1 game out of the last 7.

I can see your point however

I cant see them losing at home at that horrible place with that atmosphere and I think they will get a surprise away draw at Southampton due to the local derby factor

I think they will get an away draw at Donny due to the pressure of the siuation.

Then they lose to Forest.

So I justsee that home atmosphere giving them an advantage. Plus their club are signing players and they still have a few premiership quality players who may spark into form.

Otis

I didn't see Donny winning tonight.

Was going for a draw or Brum win.

Think Donny are now in the last chance saloon.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Totally agree.

Yea I see them picking up 9-11 points. 3 home wins and maybe a draw or two elsewhere.
I think if we get 10 points with a draw at Bristol should give us a chance of survival.

Grendel

I didn't see Donny winning tonight.

Was going for a draw or Brum win.

Think Donny are now in the last chance saloon.

I said months ago Doncaster would finish bottom of this division. A couple of posters laughed and applauded the Mackay project. They even suggested that Piquonne and the Senegal Spitter were worthy acquisitions. Oh dear, oh dear...1 win in 16 now.

Astute

I said months ago Doncaster would finish bottom of this division. A couple of posters laughed and applauded the Mackay project. They even suggested that Piquonne and the Senegal Spitter were worthy acquisitions. Oh dear, oh dear...1 win in 16 now.

You actually thought another team would finish below us?

Otis

To be quite honest when the question was asked about the Mackay thing and whether it was idiocy or genius I said it could work out to be genius if it came off. I was concerned that it could well turn out to be be a stroke of genius by them.

There was always the thing though about these players simply being put in the shop window for other teams and a question upon their loyalty to Donny while there and the fact that the club had no idea how long they would be there for.

Can't say I am too displeased that it hasn't come off.

dongonzalos

First result knocks out the predictions.
Hope that happens with Portsmouth results. Then I will leave it to nostradamus

dongonzalos

Revised predictions in line with todays results. We are staying up say we are staying

Doncaster. 40 POINTS

Brum H D 1
Leicester A L 0
Burnley H D 1
Portsmouth H D 1
Boro A D 1
Ricoh A D 1
Ipswich H W 3

Pompey 44

Burnley H W 0
Southampton A D 1
Millwall H W 3
Doncaster A D 1
Palace H W 3
Derby H W 3
Forest A L 0

Bristol, 42

Derby H W 1
Forest A L 0
COV H D 1
Brum A L 0
West Ham H L 0
Barnsley W 3
Burnley A D 1

Coventry, 48

Hull A D 1,
Peterborough H W 3
Bristol A D 1
Burnley A D 1
Millwall H D 1
Doncaster H D 1
Southampton A W 3

I hate pompey

never been so glad to be so wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just hope I now get the rest right

Users who are viewing this thread